*** Sticker/sticker book exchange COMPLETED***

2sweetangels

I live in my pj's!
Please post here when you send your package out and when you recieve yours. Please iclude what you recieved when you post.

Thank you

I sent mine out today! This is my first exchange (I did it for my daughter) and we are both excited. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I am going shopping tomorrow for my person and should have it in the mail monday :teeth:

DS and I will go shopping this w/e and his exchange will be sent out on Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday, yeah!)
Stephanie

I'll be shopping tomorrow!

I told my cousin she'd be getting a package in the mail and she got really excited that she was getting a 'present' soon! :goodvibes

Alexandria got her package today!!

Good thing she was over my house! She loved it all! Unfortunately she took it with her before I got to write down the name and what she got! I know it included DCL stickers, many Disney stickers (Lion King, and Pooh among them), beatiful butterfly stickers, a very nice sticker book with a unicorn on it... and lots more! So thank you very much for everything. It made her day! :goodvibes

I am glad Alexandria liked her stickers. After I sent it I realized I didn't put a card in it to say who it was from. We had alot of fun putting them together, enjoy!

I'm mailing mine this afternoon after I drop Sabrina off at dance. I went yesterday, but the line was too long, and I had to get the girls to tumbling, so I'll go back today.

I mailed out one of mine. I was waiting for one more thing so I can mail the other one out but now I am sick and haven't been able to get to the post office. I will try to get there tomorrow but if not definitely on Friday. So sorry for the delay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter