Still waiting - the pins and needles are hurting!

Martinvols

Mouseketeer
Boy, this 30 day ROFR process is really testing may patience. I have to admit, at this point, I really do not care if Disney accepts my contract. I have a backup plan to go with 2 separate contracts instead of 1 big contract. My backup plan is probably a better option given that these 2 resorts will be where I will be spending my time. I am just waiting to see what Disney will decide to do. I submitted my contract on 7/19 at OKW, 520 points with 520 banked points. Seller to pay 2005 maintenance fees. Buyer to pay closing costs. Contract at $75/point. I am on the border -- probably a 60 / 40 chance, in my favor. Still waiting; however, not that overly excited as 2 contracts will do just as well.

I'd say you stand a VERY good chance of passing ROFR. I passed at OKW at $74 per point... and someone else just passed at $70 per point! They have also been pushing those thru pretty quick so I wouldn't be suprised if you get word on Monday.

Good luck and here's some :wizard: to help speed along the process!

Gosh, I don't know what to ask for in my special prayer to the "Disney Gods"! You need to help me out here! It kind of sounds like you will win either way, so I'll just save my prayer for the next ROFR person who really, really, really wants to pass!

Good luck to you,
Tom

Yes, I do really want this contract! The wait has taken its' toll. Pray for passing of ROFR. Thanks!

OK, You've convinced me! It may already be too late but I'll start the chant tonight!

Hang in there,
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter