It's time for the results.....

SANY0062.jpg

SANY0063.jpg

SANY0065.jpg

SANY0067.jpg

:dancer: And the winners are :dancer:

Julian and our Lilla!!!

SANY0069.jpg

Following all the applause the show takes on a fantastic party atmospere with fireworks and ticker tape!

SANY0070.jpg

SANY0072.jpg

SANY0073.jpg

cont...

What a fab night Joanne. It looks like you had a great time and I had to laugh that Julian & Lillia won ;)

Thanks for posting your great photos :thumbsup2

Continued from page 31.

After the show.

I'm going to put you out of your misery early and say there are no pictures of the after show drinks :sad1: My friend is there in a professional capacity and although she took us along as fans of the show, I didn't want to embarass her by asking for requests for photos, these people had just done a two and half hour show and wanted to unwind for an hour or so. Besides there was a group of three girls there that had won a competiton and they were screeching and giggling everytime they asked for a photo and getting the guys to sign their jeans, tops and goodness knows what else, the were going a bit over the top and I was trying to play cool :rotfl2:
As they're on tour Jayne hasn't seen Lillia and Darren for quite a while and had lots to catch up on, re: up and coming performances, bookings and promotional stuff. She also wanted to assure them that she had been to their home and had their mail with her etc.
The show finished just after 10pm and the dancers/celebs tour bus was leaving for the hotel at 1130pm. They travel around the country on a tour bus apart from longer journeys when they fly (london to glasgow next week). Not all of the celebs and dancers were at the party, I never saw Camilla, Ola, James, Len (he was signing books downstairs, gutted!), Cherie or Rachel.
Tom was going somewhere to eat, Jodie was spending time with her family before leaving on the bus. Gethin's family were sitting near us during the show and they had good fun in the bar after with Gethin.
Naturally, we spoke to Lillia and Darren the most. They were very friendly and were talking about some work they were doing in Dubai after the tour is over.
We also spoke to Flavia, Matthew and Ian and they were all charming.

I got my programme signed for my eldest DD (Anna). She was thrilled when she saw it and is trying to talk me into buying matinee tickets for Saturday!
Don't think I could go again if I had to sit in "normal" seats:rotfl:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Ian was very nice and friendly to talk to and I love his note to Anna, "keep dancing". Cute.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Note to Mrs Custard Tart - are you loving that Matthew Cutler pic......?

We left the O2 squashed in a lift with Gethin, Flavia and Ian:goodvibes

For more pics and vids (including Kenny in his kilt) got to my photobucket site
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/poppyanna/Strictly%20Come%20Dancing%20On%20Tour%20O2%205th%20Feb%2009/

This concludes my transmission.....

Ohhhhh Joanne! Thank you for sharing! I am so jealous. ;)

....and drooling over that pic of Matthew Cutler! He is sooooo lovely. ::yes::

Looks like a fab night Joanne, im glad the weather didn't spoil your plans x

It was freezing, Nat. As we were in the O2 for nearly four hours we didn't know what we were going to find when we got outside, luckily it hadn't snowed. Jayne had driven her DH's monster Audi 4x4 and packed "equipment" in case it did :rotfl2:

What a fab night Joanne. It looks like you had a great time and I had to laugh that Julian & Lillia won ;)

Thanks for posting your great photos :thumbsup2

Thanks Mandy.
Julian's personality and banter won it for him;) I know it's staged and rehearsed but the frosty business between him and Craig made the show.
When they cut to him and Lillia standing in front of the curtain before running the VT of their training (like in the TV show) before they came on the floor to dance he is standing behind Lilla making drinking gestures with his hand and mouthing "shes drunk" and rolling his eyes:rotfl2: He was very funny, he told us that he is fifty! I nearly fell to the floor, he looks great:thumbsup2
Because she's Russian he also jokes in the show that he picked her up on the internet for fifteen quid, including the dress:rotfl: :rotfl:

Looks like you had a fab time.

I did, thanks for reading Emma.

You're welcome Claire. I know there are lots of Strictly fans on the DIS and it's nice to try and get over how good the dancing really is:thumbsup2
Matthew seemed lovely, Ian and Vincent were the most charming though.

It was freezing, Nat. As we were in the O2 for nearly four hours we didn't know what we were going to find when we got outside, luckily it hadn't snowed. Jayne had driven her DH's monster Audi 4x4 and packed "equipment" in case it did :rotfl2:

Sounds like you were very well pepared then :rotfl2:

Sounds like you were very well pepared then :rotfl2:

We weren't going to miss it for the sake of some snow!
Wednesday night I drove three miles through the stuff to get a spray tan, thursday morning was brows and lashes and thursday afternoon was a blow dry - I had a lot invested:rotfl2:

Note to Mrs Custard Tart - are you loving that Matthew Cutler pic......?
I really, really, really am... :thumbsup2

Gerroff, Mrs!!! Don't make me put in my angry eyes... ;)

What an incredible evening, Joanne - I am so glad the weather didn't scupper any plans and you had a fab time... :goodvibes

PS: I met Julian Clary some years ago and can confirm he is a fantastic person... ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Sounds like a great evening. I'd love to have gone but I think DH would have sulked due to my Gethin crush!

Do you think they'll have a DVD of this year's tour?

Sounds like a great evening. I'd love to have gone but I think DH would have sulked due to my Gethin crush!

Do you think they'll have a DVD of this year's tour?

Gethin was lovely Libby, at the end when they were dancing around, he jumped over the lights and hugged his family who were down the row from us, they were good fun in the bar after:thumbsup2

I'll ask Jayne about a DVD, she may know:)

We weren't going to miss it for the sake of some snow!
Wednesday night I drove three miles through the stuff to get a spray tan, thursday morning was brows and lashes and thursday afternoon was a blow dry - I had a lot invested:rotfl2:

Any pics of you in your outfit ? please :thumbsup2

Any pics of you in your outfit ? please :thumbsup2

Nope! I don't do photos!
I went out looking to spend Richard's hard earned dosh last week, and got so depressed in the changing rooms I gave up! Then I cut through Hennes to go back to the car and bought a cheap dress, and I love it! I got nice comments from the girls too, being 8lb lighter really made a difference too:thumbsup2

Nope! I don't do photos!
I went out looking to spend Richard's hard earned dosh last week, and got so depressed in the changing rooms I gave up! Then I cut through Hennes to go back to the car and bought a cheap dress, and I love it! I got nice comments from the girls too, being 8lb lighter really made a difference too:thumbsup2

:grouphug: in that case i shall look forward to you reaching your target and pehaps posting a pic then. x x

what a brilliant evening Joanne, love your piccies x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter