*Strictly Come Dancing 2008*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
It's nice to see you .. to see you .. Nice :)

Woohoo !! It's nearly time to get your sequins on, as it's the return of Strictly Come Dancing next Saturday ~ and I can't wait
7.gif

The line up is ..

Celeb/Professional

Christine Bleakley/Matthew Cutler
Andrew Castle/Ola Jordan
Tom Chambers/Camilla Dallerup
Phil Daniels/Flavia Cacace
Mark Foster/Hayley Holt
Austin Healey/Erin Boag
Jodie Kidd/Ian Waite
Cherie Lunghi/James Jordan
Gary Rhodes/Karen Hardy
John Sergeant/Kristina Rihanoff
Heather Small/Brian Fortuna
Lisa Snowden/Brendan Cole
Rachel Stevens/Vincent Simone
Gillian Taylforth/Anton Du Beke
Jessie Wallace/Darren Bennett
Don Warrington/Lilia Kopylova

Roll on Saturday 20th, and then the return of It Takes Two with Claudia Winkleman on BBC2 weekdays (I love that show too :thumbsup2 )

Don't forget that there's a Strictly Come Dancing Launch show tonight on BBC1 at 6.30pm

For more SCD info, see here http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/

Woohoo, I've been waiting for this - can't wait till tonight :)

Hi I'm really excited for the show

I watched the launch show last night - the line up looks good:thumbsup2

Think there are going to be some tears and tantrums again - its going to be great.

I think Mark Foster , Gary Rhodes, Tom Chambers look good:rolleyes1

I'm watching the intro show;) they look like a competitive bunch there may be a few spats this season amongst the women:rolleyes1 There could be a few ego clashes but we'll see:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I can't wait for this to start tomorrow night, it's going to be the highlight of my weekend :)

I can't wait for this to start tomorrow night, it's going to be the highlight of my weekend :)

Im going to record it and watch on sunday :) that and x-factor make for a relaxing sunday morning on the sofa !

I am gonna record it as well as DS is swimming in a Gala tomorrow evening, can't wait to see a semi-clad Mark Foster!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter