Subtle Disney Disigns?

These came out so great! I put the grumpy(dh's) & snow white (for myself) on the back of the shirt and the little bottlecap date with grumpy on the front of the shirts...

april006.jpg

april008.jpg

These came out so great! I put the grumpy(dh's) & snow white (for myself) on the back of the shirt and the little bottlecap date with grumpy on the front of the shirts...

april006.jpg

april008.jpg

You just made my day:thumbsup2:flower3::cheer2::dance3::yay::cool1::banana:

I could have put Snow White on the EPCOT Design for you!:thumbsup2
Again thanks for post those pics you made my day:goodvibes:thumbsup2:banana:

Adorable... by chance anything with Cinderella and Sleepy?

I love the grumpy!

Would you be able to create anything for the Disney Cruise Line?

We are going on a cruise May 2!
Have a blessed Holiday.

Sorry I just saw these two:flower3:
I will work on these asap:thumbsup2
The Cinderella and sleepy did you want the one with beer or the other one.
As for the Disney Cruise line not sure what you want it to look like.
I have seen some very nice cruise line disigns out there, so if I miss the mark I am sure you will find what you are looking for:thumbsup2
Have a blessed day:goodvibes:)

Adorable... by chance anything with Cinderella and Sleepy?
Here is Sleepy:cool1::thumbsup2
sleepy.jpg

My DW and I worked on Cindy but it just did not look good:confused3
Too much pinks and blues to blend in right:guilty:
:Sorry:flower3:
Hope you like this one though:thumbsup2
Have a blessed day

Here is Sleepy:cool1::thumbsup2

My DW and I worked on Cindy but it just did not look good:confused3
Too much pinks and blues to blend in right:guilty:
:Sorry:flower3:
Hope you like this one though:thumbsup2
Have a blessed day

Sleepy is PERFECT! Thank you! Im sure DH will wear this one :) awesome work i thank you!

First of all I just wanted to say to tmdart that I just love your designs. They are very clever,intricate and just plain fun! Great job!

I also just wanted to share something that I just did that may help others. Maybe everyone already does this but I thought I would put it out there just in case.

When I save a disign I worry that I will forget which wonderful disigner created it. I just saved one of tmdart's disigns and what I did was when I clicked on "save picture as" and the name of the disign came up I just put a dash after the name and then I put the name of the disigner. So, it looks like this "beersnowwhite1-tmdart". This way I will always know who to give credit to! I am really glad I figured it out. I hope it helps someone else.
Have a great day everybody!

Sleepy is PERFECT! Thank you! Im sure DH will wear this one :) awesome work i thank you!
Glad you like it:thumbsup2
I could not let it go with out another shot at Cindy!
Will post that one later keep looking:3dglassespopcorn::

First of all I just wanted to say to tmdart that I just love your designs. They are very clever,intricate and just plain fun! Great job!

I also just wanted to share something that I just did that may help others. Maybe everyone already does this but I thought I would put it out there just in case.

When I save a disign I worry that I will forget which wonderful disigner created it. I just saved one of tmdart's disigns and what I did was when I clicked on "save picture as" and the name of the disign came up I just put a dash after the name and then I put the name of the disigner. So, it looks like this "beersnowwhite1-tmdart". This way I will always know who to give credit to! I am really glad I figured it out. I hope it helps someone else.

You are too kind:flower3:
Very glad you like them:thumbsup2
As for the File name great idea:idea:

I LOVE your beer designs tmdart!! Can I get a bottle cap with the seven brother's brewing company logo? I like how a pp put the cap on the front and the grumpy stout on the back. TIA!!!

GREAT IDEA.. duh never thought of that! Thanks for the tip!:thumbsup2

Glad you like it:thumbsup2
I could not let it go with out another shot at Cindy!
Will post that one later keep looking:3dglassespopcorn::
OH you are just too sweet yeah Awesome, thanks I will keep checking! :woohoo:

I LOVE your beer designs tmdart!! Can I get a bottle cap with the seven brother's brewing company logo? I like how a pp put the cap on the front and the grumpy stout on the back. TIA!!!

Here are two to choose from... :cool1::woohoo::yay:
CAP2.jpg

CAP1.jpg

Hope you like them. :thumbsup2
Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes

Here are two to choose from... :cool1::woohoo::yay:
CAP2.jpg

CAP1.jpg

Hope you like them. :thumbsup2
Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes

The grumpy ones are wonderful!!! Wonder if you could create something using pirates and rum? This would be great for the DH on the cruise for pirate night.

Blessings on this wonderful day!

OMG great job! I love "Cindy" thanks!
I hear you on doing things for the other sex's I have 2 boys so I dont do many girl things either LOL :) thanks again great work! I love the take on the blush/wine Idea!

Thank you so much! I love the Grumpy and Snow White designs. Perfect for my Step-Brother-in-law and wife (yeah, we're complicated!):goodvibes.

You inspired me to make everyone coordinating Tshirts for our August trip. I've been up all night designing them.

I'm so excited for this trip now!

OMG great job! I love "Cindy" thanks!
I hear you on doing things for the other sex's I have 2 boys so I dont do many girl things either LOL :) thanks again great work! I love the take on the blush/wine Idea!

Thanks. We tried to come up with something that sounds like wine, but not coming right out and saying it's wine. ;)

Thank you so much! I love the Grumpy and Snow White designs. Perfect for my Step-Brother-in-law and wife (yeah, we're complicated!):goodvibes.

You inspired me to make everyone coordinating Tshirts for our August trip. I've been up all night designing them.

I'm so excited for this trip now!

Glad I could help. It is really fun to have matching T's. Everyone knows that you're together.

Awesome designs!
Great tip on the file name too...never thought of that!

Can't take credit for the file name, but glad you like the designs. My DH works really hard on them. :thumbsup2

:)
The grumpy ones are wonderful!!! Wonder if you could create something using pirates and rum? This would be great for the DH on the cruise for pirate night.

Blessings on this wonderful day!

One Pirate Design coming right uppixiedust:
JimbeanjacksperrowBB.jpg

JimbeanjacksperrowB.jpg

Jimbeanjacksperrow.jpg

Hope you like it:cool1::thumbsup2
Sorry no date was added but it is soo easy to add your own date that even a caveman can do it:rotfl2::rotfl:
If needed I can add a date no problem:thumbsup2
Have a blessed day:goodvibes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best present ever!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!

If not a huge problem, could you some small do thingy for the front and I will put this on the back? What are your thoughts?

This is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter