Subtle Disney Disigns?

If needed I can add a date no problem:
Have a blessed day

Maybe add the date to the front do thing? (Technical term)pirate:pirate:pirate:

This is so outstanding! You made me SMILE and made this rainy day bearable!!!

GOD BLESS you and your family!

Here are two to choose from... :cool1::woohoo::yay:
CAP2.jpg

CAP1.jpg

Hope you like them. :thumbsup2
Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes

These are great!!! Thanks so much!:cutie:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best present ever!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!

If not a huge problem, could you some small do thingy for the front and I will put this on the back? What are your thoughts?

This is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If needed I can add a date no problem:
Have a blessed day

Maybe add the date to the front do thing? (Technical term)pirate:pirate:pirate:

This is so outstanding! You made me SMILE and made this rainy day bearable!!!

GOD BLESS you and your family!

I am sooo glad you like the designs:thumbsup2
They have been fun to make:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:
Here is one for the front of the shirt:thumbsup2
Hope you like it:cool1:
Jimbeanjacksperrowf.jpg

And as a bonus I made a RUM shirt also:cool1:
captianjack-1.jpg

May GOD Bless your family as well and Grant you a Blessed Day:goodvibes:)

PS Ok, Now that I made the Designs you have to make the shirts and post pics:flower3: TIA:rolleyes1

Again! Awesome! I am getting ink today for the printer!
The DISigns are incredible! I don't know how to express my gratitude!
I will have DH post some photos once I get the shirts done!

I love the rum design! You may just want to fix "CaptAIn"... ;)

I love the rum design! You may just want to fix "CaptAIn"... ;)

Thanks, my DW proofed the design, but she was VERY tired last night and missed that one. I guess I'll have to fire her:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: and hire the chicken at the fair that plays tic-tac-toe. I think that chicken is a genious and would be a lot more accurate and it only works for corn:rotfl::rotfl2::thumbsup2

Here is the front for the Captain Jack shirt:cool1::thumbsup2
captainjackf.jpg

Hope you like it:cool1:
Have a blessed day:goodvibes:)

:thanks: You're too kind :flower3: DH is having a good time with it. :yay::cool1::woohoo:

These are outstanding! I got the shirts today and need to figure out how to "flip" the image! You have done an incredible job on these! Give DH a big HUG for me!!
Lisa

These are outstanding! I got the shirts today and need to figure out how to "flip" the image! You have done an incredible job on these! Give DH a big HUG for me!!
Lisa

You only have to "flip" the image on the light transfers. I would recommend using the dark transfers as they will show up much brighter than the light ones. If you are using the light transfers and truly need to "flip" the image you can usually do that by selecting file, print, then the properties tab. This will allow you to adjust the quality of the image you are printing as well as if you want to do a mirror or "flipped" image. Hope this helps. :)

TMDART, No special requests here but I just had to say that your DISigns are just GORGEOUS! :worship:

Thank you very much for the complement:flower3: These were very fun to do.:banana::cool1::rotfl::woohoo: If you need something just ask I will be glad to give it a shot.:thumbsup2
Have a blessed day:goodvibes:)

wow - these are amazing - just subscribing for future reference - thanks such a lot (and thanks to Drea "anewmac" for bringing these designs to my attention)

Do you have a "Grumpy Extra Stout" with the year 2010? My DH and DD would love that. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter