Subtle Disney Disigns?

These are GREAT. Love them, especially the Bambi one. Wonderful job. Sorry we won't get to meet in the world. We arrive on 12/9 and I think you will be coming home by then :sad2:. Have a wonderful time. Penny:hippie:

I'm sorry we didn't get to meet either. I didn't see very many designs at all this trip. Maybe it was the time of year. Hope you had a great time too.

This thread is awesome! I'm so much more of a Disney fanatic than my DH. The kids and I sport Disney T's all the time. DH, not so much. These DISigns are perfect for him!!!!

Would you be able to make these for me for our trip next month?

Is it possible to change the aged 6 years to 35? We are celebrating my DH's 35th birthday while we are in Disney!

Could you throw a 2010 on this one instead of 2009?

I promise to share pics once they are done!!!!

No Problem... :cool1::banana::cheer2::woohoo::yay:
jbjs35.jpg

jbjs2010.jpg

Hope you still have enough time, got a little behind. :surfweb: Have a Merry Christmas :santa: and a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

These have been really neat to look at. I'm just a little curious though, how do you make these designs? Do you design these and then put them on the computer somehow or do you use a software and just add characters? I'm not trying to steal anything and god knows I'll never to be able to come up w/these types of ideas, I just find it fasinating how you do this.

One other questions. I saw that someone said they were getting paper to print the design out. Not to sound stupid but how do you get the design on the t-shirt? Is there some kind of special paper at craft stores and then you iron it on? If it is ironed, will it peel off sooner or later? These shirts really look like they came from a store and I think it would be so cool to have tshirts that nobody else has (or atleast most people).

Also, can you use these designs for the magnets on the doors for the cruises? How would I do that? I've never noticed people decorating their resort doors, are there people that do this? I'd be afraid someone would steal my magnet.

These have been really neat to look at. I'm just a little curious though, how do you make these designs? Do you design these and then put them on the computer somehow or do you use a software and just add characters? I'm not trying to steal anything and god knows I'll never to be able to come up w/these types of ideas, I just find it fasinating how you do this.

One other questions. I saw that someone said they were getting paper to print the design out. Not to sound stupid but how do you get the design on the t-shirt? Is there some kind of special paper at craft stores and then you iron it on? If it is ironed, will it peel off sooner or later? These shirts really look like they came from a store and I think it would be so cool to have tshirts that nobody else has (or atleast most people).

Also, can you use these designs for the magnets on the doors for the cruises? How would I do that? I've never noticed people decorating their resort doors, are there people that do this? I'd be afraid someone would steal my magnet.

I can't speak for tmdart, but I've made designs similar to these using PhotoShop and other advanced graphics programs, where you design the background, and then paste character images & text over it.

You can buy t-shirt transfer paper at craft stores or even Walmart - it comes in two types, light transfers (use on white t-shirts) and dark transfers (use on colored t-shirts). If you're using light transfers, you have to tell your printer to reverse the image because of the way you apply the transfer to the t-shirt; you don't have to worry about that with dark transfers... so I use dark transfers for everything. It is ironed on - I've never had one that is applied correctly end up peeling off.

You can use these designs for door magnets - either print on magnetic paper (also available at craft stores or office supply stores) or print on cardstock, laminate it, and then glue magnets to the back (magnetic tape works well for this). I've never seen decorated doors in the resorts, although I have seen people decorate their windows (from the inside). Just be careful to clean off any tape residue left behind so that mousekeeping won't have to deal with it.

tmdart - would it be possible to get the Grumpy and Snow White w/ the bubbly background w/o the "Disney 2009" on it? I've tried removing the date from the ones you've already posted using Photoshop, but I'm having a really hard time cloning the background. We're leaving in a week and I'm trying to get t-shirts done ASAP.

Thanks so much - I'll post pics when we're done with them!

tmdart - would it be possible to get the Grumpy and Snow White w/ the bubbly background w/o the "Disney 2009" on it? I've tried removing the date from the ones you've already posted using Photoshop, but I'm having a really hard time cloning the background. We're leaving in a week and I'm trying to get t-shirts done ASAP.

Thanks so much - I'll post pics when we're done with them!

Here you go.
bsw.jpg

bgw.jpg

My DH made these using a beer background. We use publisher to design. Nothing fancy for us. Have a great trip.:thumbsup2 and a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

michellem1118 thanks so much for the explanation. You definately answered my questions. I never new you could buy that kind of stuff and the craft stores. Maybe I should broaden my horizons in the craft stores and venture out of the sticker isles, who knows what I'll find.

Hi,
DH is the Sneezy out of the 7 in his family. Do you think you could do something with Sneezy? Thanks a million! We've made some magnets from the blank designs, I can't wait to put them on our door for our cruise.

Could you do the Dopey one without a date?

Could you do another like the Snow White Lite from the Seven Brothers Company using Sleeping Beauty? Or is that a little strange?

We're taking a family trip and need 3 girl themed beer shirts

Hi,
DH is the Sneezy out of the 7 in his family. Do you think you could do something with Sneezy? Thanks a million! We've made some magnets from the blank designs, I can't wait to put them on our door for our cruise.

Could you do another like the Snow White Lite from the Seven Brothers Company using Sleeping Beauty? Or is that a little strange?

Not ignoring you. Just had designers block:headache: (and one heck of a crazy holiday season). :santa: I worked on it a little today and will let DH look at them when he gets home. He is the real designer and he will fix what I've done to make them right. :rotfl::rotfl2:

This is exactly what I am looking for. DH hates wearing Disney wear, he would not even wear his shirts I made for him when we went in 2007, but I think he would wear the grumpy tee design. Can you make the Grumpy design with 2010 on it?

This is exactly what I am looking for. DH hates wearing Disney wear, he would not even wear his shirts I made for him when we went in 2007, but I think he would wear the grumpy tee design. Can you make the Grumpy design with 2010 on it?

Check out post #80 on page 6. I did it a little while back for someone else. I just had to remember where it was. :)
Glad you like it. Have a blessed day! :goodvibes:)

I really love your t-shirts!! Do you have the Doc one without a year. It is on page 8 post #107. I am going to make a Grumpy for my DH and a Sleepy for my DS that just had a baby and my other DS is such a fix it, I thought Doc would suit him the best of the ones that you have made. Thanks again for your great work!! :cool1:

Your DISigns are wonderful! I anxiously await new arrivals for 2010 as we will be there in July! Thank you for so generously sharing.

I really love your t-shirts!! Do you have the Doc one without a year. It is on page 8 post #107. I am going to make a Grumpy for my DH and a Sleepy for my DS that just had a baby and my other DS is such a fix it, I thought Doc would suit him the best of the ones that you have made. Thanks again for your great work!! :cool1:

Here you go... :yay::woohoo::banana:
docbl.jpg

Enjoy :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day! :goodvibes:)

I think there should already be a Dopey without a date.
Here is Sleeping Beauty... :cheer2::yay::woohoo:
sleepbeaut.jpg

Hope you like it :thumbsup2 have a blessed day! :goodvibes:)

Hi,

Here is Sneezy... :banana::cool1::yay::woohoo::cheer2:
sneezy.jpg

Enjoy :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day! :goodvibes:)

tmdart: I love your designs and the fact that you take your time to help all of us!! Now for my requests:

1. Can you make a Cinderella (like pg 6 post 83) in the Three Fairies style (like pg 10 post 137)?

2. Can you make the Sleeping Beauty without the Park and the year at the top (pg 10 post 137)?

3. Can you make the Sneezy without the Park and the year at the top (pg 10 post 138)?

Thanks for you help!!

No requests yet but I wanted to tell you that I LOVE these DISigns. My DH would never wear a Disney shirt but when I showed him these and said I wanted to make him at least one or two he didn't say no...he just gave me that sly smile. LOL There's hope yet! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter