Subtle Disney Disigns?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :worship: I love the Alice design! You do such great work - and really, I can't say how much I appreciate your super quick response. :hug: I can't wait to show it to DD. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. :goodvibes

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :worship: I love the Alice design! You do such great work - and really, I can't say how much I appreciate your super quick response. :hug: I can't wait to show it to DD. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. :goodvibes

I am so glad you liked it:flower3:
That was a nice idea you and your DD had. Wish I had thought of it first:banana::banana:
Let me know if I need to take another shot at it if your DD does not like this one:thumbsup2
Have a blessed day:goodvibes:)

One more tea design:cool1::thumbsup2:banana:
madtea2.jpg

madtea6.jpg

Have a Blessed day:goodvibes:)

I am so glad you liked it:flower3:
That was a nice idea you and your DD had. Wish I had thought of it first:banana::banana:
Let me know if I need to take another shot at it if your DD does not like this one:thumbsup2

I got the chance to show it to DD last night & she loves it! :lovestruc

The new one is so cute, as well. :banana: Great job! :thumbsup2

Uh oh! Now DD will have to make a decision on which one she likes best! She's not the best when it comes to choosing. :rolleyes: Maybe I'll just "have to" make an Alice t-shirt for myself, thereby saving her the trouble of making a choice. :rolleyes1

Thanks again for your wonderful designs & taking the time to make them for us. :worship:

I got the chance to show it to DD last night & she loves it! :lovestruc

The new one is so cute, as well. :banana: Great job! :thumbsup2

Uh oh! Now DD will have to make a decision on which one she likes best! She's not the best when it comes to choosing. :rolleyes: Maybe I'll just "have to" make an Alice t-shirt for myself, thereby saving her the trouble of making a choice. :rolleyes1

Thanks again for your wonderful designs & taking the time to make them for us. :worship:

Sorry:flower3: for the decision :confused3problem:rolleyes1
Did not mean to make things hard :thumbsup2:woohoo::banana:
The last Design was what I had in mind all the time but found myself going a different way with it. Glad you like both of them:thumbsup2
If you have any more request fell free to ask and we will get on it asap:banana::woohoo:

Ps I added a Third Just Because I did not know which one I liked best:confused3

Could you please make me some kind of signs we can use on our scooters at WDW. Something like this scooter belongs to Ira Lunt, New Castle, Delaware for my husband and mine would be Peg Lunt. Any WDW desiign would be good. At one time we had one for my husband with goofy in a old car with he name and all on it.

Any help would be appreciated. We leave in 3 weeks, so I hope you have time for something.

Thanks,

Peg

Could you please make me some kind of signs we can use on our scooters at WDW. Something like this scooter belongs to Ira Lunt, New Castle, Delaware for my husband and mine would be Peg Lunt. Any WDW desiign would be good. At one time we had one for my husband with goofy in a old car with he name and all on it.

Any help would be appreciated. We leave in 3 weeks, so I hope you have time for something.

Thanks,

Peg

Sorry :flower3:but we are having a very BUSY weekend:crazy2:
I have a couple of designs "If I can find them":confused3 That I think will work:thumbsup2
Will get to it ASAP!!:thumbsup2
Have a BLessed Day:goodvibes:)

Thanks so much, whatever you come up with will be great.

Have a great weekend !!

Peg

Thanks,

Peg

I posted them on this thread hope you don't mind:flower3:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=35734294#post35734294
Hope you like them:thumbsup2

I LOVE Alice's Wonderful Tea, & would like to use it, please. If it's not too much trouble, could you change "anothr" to "another". Thank you if you can't, & it's all good if you can't...it's a great design & I love it!

I LOVE Alice's Wonderful Tea, & would like to use it, please. If it's not too much trouble, could you change "anothr" to "another". Thank you if you can't, & it's all good if you can't...it's a great design & I love it!

I fixed it in the previous post. I'm glad you caught it. I usually proof read all the designs, but somehow I missed this one. I also caught a mistake on one of the other designs as well. Thanks again. Have a blessed day. :goodvibes:)

No requests...for now at least. But I just wanted to tell you that these designs made me grin from ear to ear, they're AWESOME. I'll be back soon to pick some for our August trip!

You were kind enough to update your "Grumpy Extra Stout" design 2010 for me in post #80. I am finally making all of the shirts for our trip next weekend and I was wondering if you have just Grumpy in an oval to put on the front of the shirt. If not, would it be possible to make the "7 brothers" logo in the tan color from the "Grumpy Extra Stout". I apologize for the late notice but my previously uninterested DH has all of a sudden gotten the design bug! Unfortunately neither of us has the wonderful talent that you do. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Liza

I have to laugh at your post Liza because I had the same issue last year. DBF LOVES Disney but thought (and voiced his opinion numerous times) that I was going overboard with the shirts last year. He only wanted a couple, so I respected his wishes. After he wore them, he admitted that he wished I would have made him more. :rotfl2: Today I was ordering shirts and finalizing design choices for our trip in 2 weeks and he said, "I don't know where you get all these designs but they are so cool." Funny how quickly they can change their mind! :laughing:

You were kind enough to update your "Grumpy Extra Stout" design 2010 for me in post #80. I am finally making all of the shirts for our trip next weekend and I was wondering if you have just Grumpy in an oval to put on the front of the shirt. If not, would it be possible to make the "7 brothers" logo in the tan color from the "Grumpy Extra Stout". I apologize for the late notice but my previously uninterested DH has all of a sudden gotten the design bug! Unfortunately neither of us has the wonderful talent that you do. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Liza

I made it with both backgrounds because it didn't show up well on the tan color.

Glad you got him to join you with the shirts. It is a lot of fun. My DH made us matching shirts for my DS pinewood derby regional races. We wore them this past weekend just so we could match. It was fun. Have a great time :thumbsup2 and a blessed day! :goodvibes :)

would you be willing to do the grumpy extra stout for me with updated dates of 2010

that would be awesome :) thank you

would you be willing to do the grumpy extra stout for me with updated dates of 2010

that would be awesome :) thank you

Did you see the ones in post #80 on page 6?
Not sure if this one ever got posted, but here it is again.

Have a blessed day! :goodvibes:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter