Summer 2018 AP Discount.....

I just checked the Poly rates since I’m hoping to go the first week in September with a split stay at a value and Poly. Just to get an idea of a passholder discount. I too was surprised and disappointed.

I seriously hope it’s more than 15% or I don’t know if I can justify my split stay. I’m still hoping for 30% for my dates.

You can still hope for Free Dining.

I can't see the AP deal on my PC, but I can on my Ipad.

I have a PIN code too and for my dates (end of August), the PIN (20%) deal is better than AP (15%) deal for CR, but PIN and AP are exactly the same for BC (30%). I'm having a hard time nailing down the exact percentages because it's not showing me the nightly rate on my Ipad. But CR and Poly = not much of a deal, sadly.

You can still hope for Free Dining.

Sorry to go off topic just for a minute, but can an AP holder get FD? I know I'd pay full price for the room, but can I just get the FD and not tickets since I already have AP's?

Sorry to go off topic just for a minute, but can an AP holder get FD? I know I'd pay full price for the room, but can I just get the FD and not tickets since I already have AP's?

You would buy the minimum length of ticket (historically 2-day hopper) and use it toward your next renewal.

Reactions: TJA

Would that be worth it for two days of free dining? I guess it might! I’ll do the math.

You get Free Dining for every NIGHT of your resort stay at that resort, regardless of how many days of tickets you buy (as long as you hit the minimum). You didn't say how many nights you'll be staying at the Poly, I don't think. Minimum NIGHTS historically is 3.

If you can't see them online, log out and back in. It went from 3 Special Offers to 11.

You get Free Dining for every NIGHT of your resort stay at that resort, regardless of how many days of tickets you buy (as long as you hit the minimum). You didn't say how many nights you'll be staying at the Poly, I don't think. Minimum NIGHTS historically is 3.

The math is complicated--largely depends on how many people will be in your room. For my family of 5, we get a LOT of free food each day when we get the DDP free, so it's sometimes better than a room discount. IF it's offered.

You’re correct I didn’t specify. I was thinking two nights, so that wouldn’t qualify. But perhaps three if the Dining would make sense!

Not sure how based on the chart posted earlier in the thread, but my stay at the Wilderness Lodge did drop in price, it was a tiny drop, like $8 a night or something so only a $35 total savings for the AP rates over the summer public rate. Bummer

my AP expired, thinking of renewing.

can anyone check and see if there any deals for 7/2 to 7/6 for a moderate? Need two rooms so probably deluxe is a little too pricey for my tastes

can anyone check and see if there any deals for 7/2 to 7/6 for a moderate? Need two rooms so probably deluxe is a little too pricey for my tastes
POR has every category available those dates AP - standard $202; garden $207; river or preferred $244. (didn't write rest)
POFQ ditto. $216/221/231/252 standard/garden/river/pool. king 256.
Add tax (12.5%?) to all. I excluded pennies. HTH
ETA Don't buy an AP based on my figures - ask for specific room and I'll double check more closely!

POR has every category available those dates AP - standard $202; garden $207; river or preferred $244. (didn't write rest)
POFQ ditto. $216/221/231/252 standard/garden/river/pool. king 256.
Add tax (12.5%?) to all. I excluded pennies. HTH
ETA Don't buy an AP based on my figures - ask for specific room and I'll double check more closely!

thanks so much! I'm looking for cheapest possible! haha

Did you happen to see anything for CSR? Not interested in CBR. Either std or garden. TIA!!!!

CBR has standard 146 plus tax standard 200 plus tax preferred also.

CSR has preferred at 206

Sorry to repeat, not sure if my request got misplaced in the excitement... Can someone check the monorail resorts plus BRV (all studios) for August 6th-14th please? Average per night would be great.

Thank you in advance

Sorry to repeat, not sure if my request got misplaced in the excitement... Can someone check the monorail resorts plus BRV (all studios) for August 6th-14th please? Average per night would be great.

Thank you in advance

Contemporary Garden Wing Standard $356 Garden View $388 Tower Bay Lake View $472 Theme Park View $511

Poly Standard $432 Pool/Marina $498 Lagoon $579 Theme Park $619

Grand Floridian Outer Building-Garden $418 Lagoon $426 Theme Park $485

Thank you for checking I really appreciate it, doesn't seem like much of a discount to me! But perhaps the rack rate at those times is higher than I think? Hopefully Florida Resident prices will be out soon too!

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter