Summer 2023 release date?

They have had them twice a year - once each way - for the Wonder. But if the Wonder is going to stay on the West Coast, they may not have any for a while. I know they are pricey for the cruiselines with the fees that have to be paid to transit - which is why it took so long to get the Wonder back to the East Coast when the shutdown happened. They were waiting it out at first to see if it wasn't going to last that long and the Alaska season could happen.
Thank you! I know we could book one with a different cruise line but I don't think anything could compare to the disney magic!

Eagerly waiting for summer 2023 dates to get released. Was originally thinking a trip on the Wish from PC but now you lot have mentioned the Dream in Europe and us from the UK, I am very interested in that.

Surely it should be any day now

Eagerly waiting for summer 2023 dates to get released. Was originally thinking a trip on the Wish from PC but now you lot have mentioned the Dream in Europe and us from the UK, I am very interested in that.

Surely it should be any day now

I'm guessing March 17th.

The dcl website has been a mess and phone waits long. Until this backlog gets cleared, I’m not expecting any release. Waiting for September 2023.

I checked my emails, last year platinum booking day was March 22nd

Last edited:
The dcl website has been a mess and phone waits long. Until this backlog gets cleared, I’m not expecting any release. Waiting for September 2023.
Same. They have to fix all the problems with current reservations caused by last week's "upgrade" before they have any hope of a new block release. It might be the biggest disaster I've seen from them ever.

Watching for this as well, although I'm not sure we are ready to dive back into cruising just yet. Would like to rebook Northern Europe that was canceled in 2020 though.

So maybe today is the day?
As of yesterday, the phones still had multiple hours wait times for issues related to the recent upgrade. people are just now being able to check in for cruises that they should’ve checked in for last week. Until the phones and website get back to normal, I can’t imagine them doing a major release. I wanted to contact my TA this week, but am waiting as I reading 4+ hour wait on hold to get through to a dcl agent. I’m anxious to book august/September 2023, but more anxious to do my 30 day checkin next week for my April 23rd cruise with an unstable website.

I didn’t think they announce dates and opening booking on the same day so maybe announce dates today and then they sort their phone lines and booking within the next week or 2

I need them to hurry up as my husband needs to book his 2023 annual leave by the end of the month

I didn’t think they announce dates and opening booking on the same day so maybe announce dates today and then they sort their phone lines and booking within the next week or 2

I need them to hurry up as my husband needs to book his 2023 annual leave by the end of the month
Yeah they usually announce several days before booking opens.

So will they have a big announcement on the dcl page when they release tthhe summer 2023 dates?

I use a DU TA and she sends me everything when it’s announced. Plus it will be all over social media too.

im not expecting a release until the end of the month. People are still having problems calling. Waits of more than 5 hours are being reported, or getting disconnected after long waits. This upgrade has really made a mess.

Last edited:
A northern European itinerary similar to this years would be great in 2023! As long as it includes Amsterdam & does not include Russia I'm good

Moving the Dream to Europe will limit the ports they can visit to a degree - larger ships can't get into some of the smaller ports.

And see, I brought this up on the other thread that has info on the Dream being shown in some of the European ports and I was assured that this isn't an issue.

And see, I brought this up on the other thread that has info on the Dream being shown in some of the European ports and I was assured that this isn't an issue.
Thanks for the info, I sure hope it won't affect European Cruises moving the Dream to Europe but I thought Venice quit letting larger ships into their port? Luckily I've already been to Venice and now looking for northern Europe. Even before Putin's latest escapades I looked for cruises that did not go to St Petersburg. Hoping next years itinerary won't include Russia either. There are so many great places in northern Europe to explore or maybe they could start to overnight in some ports instead of St Petersburg

I know there are some Norwegian ports that cannot have larger ships - Celebrity's Apex is limited to ports with larger areas and different routes than one of its smaller ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter