Summer Alumni 2011 Anyone?

I just interviewed tonight, I think it went pretty well. The wait is going to be so hard, I remember going nuts last time! :rolleyes1

Me too!! I checked my e-mail everyday and then when I did get accepted and auditioned I would go online to my profile and check my status everyday lol

At least 20 people from my programs Fall 09' and Spring 10' are applying! It will be like one HUGE Disney CP reunion! Am I the only one who regretted leaving!!?? It was horrible!

Nope, you're not the only one. The pain of leaving was the reason I came back and went FT

I had my phone interview a couple days ago. Now its just a waiting game. I cant waitttt to get back to florida.

Hey I did Costuming at MK Spring Advantage 2010. I did Character Room and the MiSiCi stilt walker parade. I had quite a few points from attendance and some reprimands lol. I early termed also and My last few days I calledi in. My interview is Friday so we will see what happens. I know I was bad but I know I want a career with Disney now and I'm working on my Masters of Business Administration. I'm really hoping I get another chance. In my job now I haven't called in once at all and I've been working there since last October. I was a good worker but I was just not focused on making a career with them when I was there last time so I went out a lot and went to the parks a lot. I regret leaving early now, but my boyfriend and I had to get back for school related activites. I know I am probably screwed but I really would never do that again. My manager told me before I left that I would be restricted rehire. I know that means I need 6 months work experience and I have four as of right now. I really hope they can help me out and I can get in.:confused3

I've heard that sometimes if you wait about a year before you apply again they wouldn't bring it up. So if you had your interview and they didn't say anyhting about it you're good. If they did you'll have to fill out the paper work. From what I hear they REALLY REALLY want you to have worked 6 months. (I'm currently a RR as well. My 6th month is March 6th and I will have been working 6 months on March 10th. I REALLY want to get back too.) I'm a Spring 12 hopeful.

But saying that to say you can't apply for Alumni anyways can you?

I've heard that sometimes if you wait about a year before you apply again they wouldn't bring it up. So if you had your interview and they didn't say anyhting about it you're good. If they did you'll have to fill out the paper work. From what I hear they REALLY REALLY want you to have worked 6 months. (I'm currently a RR as well. My 6th month is March 6th and I will have been working 6 months on March 10th. I REALLY want to get back too.) I'm a Spring 12 hopeful.

But saying that to say you can't apply for Alumni anyways can you?

I'm definitely going to try My best to get in this summer. I almost have six months and my boss just reviewed me and gave me awesome scores. Some of the hospital administrators said they would give me a reference too. Fingers crossed I'll be there next spring too!!!! Lol

But if you didn't finish the program are you considered alumni? I wish you the best of luck for sure either way! I hope you get in this summer but if you don't/can't we can still talk a lot about the Spring! :D

Ya my boyfriend had no problems with his application or phone interview and we both left early. I had reprimands he didn't so I'm restricted but he didn't graduate from the program either. I can apply too just whether they want me... Lol. Maybe I'll go for the summer and be a bum down there anyway :);)

Looks like some people on the Facebook group are starting to get acceptances. They interviewed on Jan. 21 & 22. Hopefully some of us will start hearing soon too!

Yeah, the facebook group is making me so nervous! haha. I think 4 have been accepted today. I interviewed on the 22nd. So...annnnnytime now

Just had my interview this morning. Now I'm nervous... and I've never NOT been accepted or even close to it in handful of times I've applied for programs and/or extensions. The interview went really well. I guess the nerves are just part of the package. So....Let the waiting begin! (and preferably end QUICKLY!)

Good Luck to all who are also waiting! :goodvibes

All interviewed :) Didn't even ask about my rehiring status at all. Did say I had to do some extra paperwork and it will be sent to my e-mail, which is probably my rehire paperwork. I'm not on any no rehire list though, yay. Very excited!!!

Now I am waiting with the rest of you!

I just got my acceptance email! I was accepted for Merch which was my top choice because I really want to go back to my old area. Yay! :banana:

Anyone else hear anything today?

I got accepted today too, but I got custodial. I am going to have to think for awhile if I want to do that before I accept. Has anyone done custodial before? What did you think about it?

I just got my acceptance email! I was accepted for Merch which was my top choice because I really want to go back to my old area. Yay! :banana:

Anyone else hear anything today?

Congrats!

I got accepted today too, but I got custodial. I am going to have to think for awhile if I want to do that before I accept. Has anyone done custodial before? What did you think about it?

I did custodial in 2007. It was fun

I had friends that really liked it too. Its all what you make of it. They said it was a lot of fun to talk to all the people. Its better than not going back. I said I would do custodial too if necessary

Congrats everyone! My daughter just got her purple folder in the mail today. She had her interview around 1/23 and her acceptance email two weeks ago. Her first CP was in Spring 2010 in attractions at Space Mountain. This time she got her second choice which is QSFB. Look out Disney World my daughter's at the grill :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter