@@@Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I am just starting to pass out names, so be patient. There are a lot, so it will take a while.

Reminder mail date is 7-14.....they must go at least first class postage....can't wait to hear about all the pins as they arrive :yay:

Post here when you send out AND when, what and from who you received. We really want to hear!! ::yes::

All 4 of mine have been sent (I got my names early as on Monday I am taking 30 kids ages 8 - 11 away on adventure camp to do abseiling, climbing, karting, archery and fencing!!). 1 should have been recieved today or Monday the rest hopfully should arrive by Friday.

So excited! I got all of ours. :) Will start getting some packages together asap! :thumbsup2

All names are now out.....let the trading begin!! :hyper:

Mine are ready to go, but I am headed out of town on Monday. I will mail Thursday when I return.

One is almost set.
For whomever has my name -- I know I have a lot of pins. It's a sickness I tell ya. But I can quit anytime I want. :lmao:
Don't be intimidated. If I don't need or want it, I can just trade it. :banana: And I like pins in general, so there is hardly a bad pin. :cloud9:

One is almost set.
For whomever has my name -- I know I have a lot of pins. It's a sickness I tell ya. But I can quit anytime I want. :lmao:
Don't be intimidated. If I don't need or want it, I can just trade it. :banana: And I like pins in general, so there is hardly a bad pin. :cloud9:
I don't have your name but I kinda was hopeing to get you just once as I've seen you around other boards and I admire you for all the help you give everyone.

I should be able to mail Monday. Can't wait to see what everyone got. :banana:

Got my names... now I just need to check out pinpics and look through what I have:) I might even have to head to the Dis store this week;)

Hey Nancy,
I picked up my names from my pms but for some reason it keeps showing as new when I check back in, so in case you don't get confirmation:thumbsup2

All 4 of mine have been sent (I got my names early as on Monday I am taking 30 kids ages 8 - 11 away on adventure camp to do abseiling, climbing, karting, archery and fencing!!). 1 should have been recieved today or Monday the rest hopfully should arrive by Friday.

I received my pins on Wednesday, I think, or Tuesday. I was in shock because I hadn't got my name yet! lol. But I see why you got your name early and I hope you have a lovely time with the kids.

Here's a picture of my pins:
1000201wm6.jpg
1000203qm6.jpg

Aren't they gorgeous? My first ever pins and I will treasure them. They're so amazing, so beautiful. Thank you very much! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I'm so addicted to browsing Ebay for pins! lol. I want to buy many, many more! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad you recieved them OK and that you like them, I posted them after work on Thursday.

I saw you picked up your names Jenna.

Our first arrival :yay: Pin collecting is addicting, so beware, right Barbara :rotfl:

Have fun with the kids, Karen ::yes::

Mine are packaged and ready to go. Hopefully I can make it to the post office after work today. :cool1:

Love those pins, cherry-pops! Sounds like you are on your way to addiction. It happens so quickly. :rotfl:

Donna

OOhh... That new Tink pin is a cutie:) I'm hoping to get to the PO today as well... i'll post as soon as I get there.

:woohoo: The mailing begins ;)

Can't wait to hear about more arrivals.

I am headed out of town this morning. No internet access. I will be back to catch-up on things Wed. night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter