@@@Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread@@@.....COMPLETED!!

I sent mine out today. I did the free shipping from disneyshopping.com. Will the pins be safe? Does Disney package them well?

Does Disney package well? They find the bigest box possible to ship 2 pins in. :rotfl: The pins will be fine. ::yes::

Mine are ready to go but will have to be sent tomorrow. We spent the morning at the Dr. office after DS6 got a nasty spider bite.

Sent my 2 packages out today. 1 went west 1 went east. I hope they make it to there destinations quick. :woohoo:

Sad to say I didn't get mine sent out after all. Went to the post office after work where 25 people were in line ahead of me with only two windows open. I have never been able to understand why they close all the windows but two during the busiest part of the day. It seems when I go after work, it's almost always that way. My rant is over. Thanks for listening. :goodvibes

I'm going to try to get back to the post office tomorrow during the day.

Donna

My packages went postal this afternoon, both going to the same state and same postal zone.

We have internet access for a few more hours.

Glad to read of so many mailings....and another arrival :yay:

There are still 2 people that need to pick up their names.

Can't wait to hear of more arrivals.

Got our names, ours will probably go out tomorrow!

Now... just waiting to see what arrives in our box too!! So exciting!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just back from the post office. Mine went out DC today. Two heading east and one heading over lots of water. :cool1:

Donna

Still packaging mine up. It always takes so much thought..lol :rotfl: :thumbsup2 I should have ours out by Thursday though! :banana:

Just got back from the Disney Store. Most pins were 1.99. I got alot. One of mine went out yesterday from disneyshopping and the other 3 will go out tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter