@@@Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread@@@.....COMPLETED!!

I received my pins from The Disney Bunch, two Tinkerbell pins. And I don’t have either one yet so that makes it even better! The first is a Pixie Dust Pin. The 2nd is Tinkerbell in a goblet. I’ll find pictures on Pin Pics later today. Just wanted to report that I received them.

I received my pins from The Disney Bunch, two Tinkerbell pins. And I don’t have either one yet so that makes it even better! The first is a Pixie Dust Pin. The 2nd is Tinkerbell in a goblet. I’ll find pictures on Pin Pics later today. Just wanted to report that I received them.

YAY! Was getting a little scared! :) I think that goblet is one of my fave Tink pins ever. It is just so pretty. :) I am so glad you did not already have them.

Here are the pins I sent..

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=56538&sid=5454.1216224522.v2

and I think this one..can't recall which version I sent now..lol

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=54034&sid=5460.1216224573.v2

I'm still waiting for all 4 of mine, but things take a while to cross the pond, usually around 7 - 10 days.

It takes 6-7 days for them to arrive to me ;)

Hopefully all will arrive by mid week next week.

We only have the 15 left out of 59, so we are doing really well with it being not even a week since mail by date :yay:

Wow, 59?! That's a lot.

YAY! Was getting a little scared! :) I think that goblet is one of my fave Tink pins ever. It is just so pretty. :) I am so glad you did not already have them.

Here are the pins I sent..

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=56538&sid=5454.1216224522.v2

and I think this one..can't recall which version I sent now..lol

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=54034&sid=5460.1216224573.v2

I haven’t seen the goblet one before. It’s very nice. They may have been here a few days ago but I’ve been super busy and haven’t had a chance to check my P.O. Box in a while. Yes, that’s the right Pixie Dust Pin. I have the light blue version and I think there’s one more I need.

I haven’t seen the goblet one before. It’s very nice. They may have been here a few days ago but I’ve been super busy and haven’t had a chance to check my P.O. Box in a while. Yes, that’s the right Pixie Dust Pin. I have the light blue version and I think there’s one more I need.

LOL! The light blue was the other one I had and could not choose which to send.. good thing I picked that one since you had the other..lol

We are making progress!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a pkg. mailed July 7th:

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 3430 0001 1254 8546

Your item was processed and left our AUSTIN, TX 78710 facility on July 16, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

We seem to be seeing a lot of a couple arriving fast and then the others mailed the same day taking longer :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that some arrived today....and some are getting closer.

I am getting this

Your item was processed and left our EVERETT, WA 98203 facility on July 16, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So I hope you get it today. I dont know why it took so long as I shipped it on the 9th.

Should arrive today.....I will be sure to check in. My mail comes in about 3 hours.

Here is our list of people still waiting.....please let me know if I missed you or if you have received and I missed that.

mailed and ordered dates:
Danauk 4 (mailed 7-8, 7-12, 7-14, 7-14)
snowwhitesmom (mailed 7-14)
TheDisneyBunch's DS, Ethan (mailed 7-9)
schnerk's DD, Madison (mailed 7-7)
schnerk's DD, Casandra (mailed 7-10)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 7-14)
meriweather (ordered 7-14)
mommytotwo (ordered 7-14?)
lewdyan1 (on vacation) (mailed 7-11)

Hopefully at least a couple more will come off that list today ::yes::

I am getting this

Your item was processed and left our EVERETT, WA 98203 facility on July 16, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So I hope you get it today. I dont know why it took so long as I shipped it on the 9th.

It arrived!! :yay: That was a long time for priority :rolleyes:

Kelly sent me

Indiana Jones Stunt Spectaular
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=27587&sid=9431.1216248822.v2

and a little Mickey with his hands up
that one I couldn't find on pinpics :(

She also sent a little magnetic calendar and 2 stickers.
Thank you :)

the magnet was great :)
it is just hard to look for a Mickey pin....:rotfl: too many come up in the search.
I'll keep looking trying different wording.

I received my package today from amsyw's son Wyatt. Thank you for my wonderful pins. I got:

Aladdin & Jasmine pin
pin59137

Ariel postcard pin
pin61430

Thank you for the wonderful pins.

Boy isn't that the truth. I have a few that I just gave up on trying to find.

Maybe one day I'll go through every pin on the site. :scared1:

it is just hard to look for a Mickey pin....:rotfl: too many come up in the search.
I'll keep looking trying different wording.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter