Summer & Steven's Fairytale Wedding TR, 20th Aug SBP Baby Pics!!!

OK, so somehow I missed that last post. I was going through my favorite trippies today...re-reading them...and when I got to the end of yours I was like....WHAT!!! I totally missed the last one!

Your pictures were beautiful. I'm so happy for you that you got to experience the fireworks so close to the castle...it's a magical experience.

I'm glad to hear I have you convinced about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party :banana: In answer to your question...there is a ton of different candy you get there...many different kinds of chocolate, a variety of hard candy, twizzlers, milk duds, jawbreakers, gum...etc. They even hand out raisens for those of us that like to eat healthy (that is so not me...I threw them out as soon as we got back t the room!) There were no small treat bags filled with chips, nuts, or that sort of food though. No matter on the candy you still must go! They candy is just an extra cherry on the amazing night you will have.

I hope to see your next installment soon dear...and I'm sorry to have taken so long with reading the last one...BAD ANNA MARIE! :headache:

Hello Summer - are you still around? Are you planning another trip? I can't remember. Your fireworks photos are amazing! :goodvibes I hope you are well.

The Charmed One - I :love: your signature - I want a Vampire with a Volvo too :lmao::lovestruc:cloud9:

Hello Summer - are you still around? Are you planning another trip? I can't remember. Your fireworks photos are amazing! :goodvibes I hope you are well.

The Charmed One - I :love: your signature - I want a Vampire with a Volvo too :lmao::lovestruc:cloud9:

Just checking in to see if their are any updates. I hope you are both enjoying married life.

Thank you Kirsteen he's not come yet but I'm still hoping. :cheer2:

Wendy x.

Sorry I have been AWOL, have not been on this site in ages even though we did go back to Disney in September, was a bit of a let down if I'm honest as I was so tired the whole trip.

However as you can see from my ticker I am expecting a baby, a baby boy to be exact and he will be here in the next 6 weeks or so. So I have obviously been consumed with preparing for his arrival. I am on maternity leave as of next week though and I had planned on updating as I am still determined to get this finished.

Hope everyone is doing well, would love to hear updates from people!!!

Summer! long time no speak!
I'm so happy that you and steven are expecting...congrats and I hope to see pics of the new addition to the dis bride family!!

:hug:Abby

However as you can see from my ticker I am expecting a baby, a baby boy to be exact and he will be here in the next 6 weeks or so. So I have obviously been consumed with preparing for his arrival. I am on maternity leave as of next week though and I had planned on updating as I am still determined to get this finished.

Hope everyone is doing well, would love to hear updates from people!!!

so very very happy for you!!!! :cool1:

Congrats on your baby!! This is such an exciting time, best of luck and enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy :)

OMG Summer thats amazing news :lovestruc
I remember messaging you lots when i was planning my Disney Wedding which took place in May 2009 :thumbsup2
Your wedding was so inspirational to me & helped me with many decisions :goodvibes
Every time i hear Savage Garden, i think of your lovely wedding video
Hope you enjoy the next 6 weeks awaiting the arrival of your lil bundle of joy.
Lovely to see you on the boards ;)

Take care
Becca x

Hi Girls

I thought this TR would have been long forgotten about but I thought I better come back and let you see some pics of our beautiful son Joshua:lovestruc He has kept me very busy and I just love him to pieces.

This was him when he was just born on the 26/03/11 at 12.23pm. He was 8lbs 7ozs. A very long labour of 18 hours, but worth every painful minute
DSCF2899-1.jpg

Joshua at 9 weeks
DSCF3312-1.jpg

At 19 weeks
P1010836-1.jpg

At 21 weeks
P1010884-1.jpg

P1010892-1.jpg

and just recently at 23 weeks
P1020304-1.jpg

He has been the best thing that has ever happened to us and although the labour was eventful, I would go through it all again in a second! He is bringing joy to our lives every minute of the day and he is just such a pleasure to be around. Everyone adores him and he is such a happy baby. We are truly blessed:cloud9:

You probably don't remember me, Summer, but I did follow your whole wedding report :lovestruc Joshua is just adorable!!! Thanks for sharing pictures of him. Don't babies just turn your life all around!!? :flower3: All my congrats and best wishes for the three of you...

Oh my goodness Summer, Joshua is absolutely precious! Congratulations! So happy for your family. I was so tickled when I saw that you posted in this thread!

Congrats!!! We just had a baby girl in July. Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world. I can't get enough of her. Your son is adorable!!!

So glad to hear all is well! Congrats on your little man - he is adorable! It's amazing how having a baby can make things so much more clear...our little princess will be two in two weeks and she wanted Mickey Mouse for her cake. So many things to look forward too, and the best part, seeing everything new through their eyes. Congrats again and take care :goodvibes

Summer,

I am not sure if you remember me, I was a 2007 DisBride and we communicated after your beautiful ceremony and followed your trip report for many months to follow! Congrats to you both on the birth of your beautiful son Joshua! I am sure that you are thrilled and excited to have such a special gift! Hope life is treating you well and look forward to seeing more pictures in the future!

Seaprincess (Lisa):lovestruc

awe chucks, he is just adorable Summer.
Thank you for posting these pictures.

It's beautiful to see you and Steven grow as a family.

All the best to you!!:hug:

Hi Summer, Congratulations to you and Steven! :hug: Joshua is so Beautiful, what a wonderful smile and I imagine a great personality to match.

I don't imagine you remember me, however I started reading your PJ/TR back a long time ago. I had read through page 10, and you were much further along with your TR. I then wrote you how much I was enjoying each of your installments, however I was not up to your wedding yet. You ask me to let you know what I thought about your wedding.

Well....my life got really busy and I havenot been on the DIS all that much until recently. So your update about your new precious baby boy got me back to reading. Your wedding was beautiful, touching and just perfect. I enjoy your talent at writing, you bring us with you into the moment on each update. I feel like I am in WDW with you enjoying your wedding and honeymoon. That is an exceptional talent you have my dear! I have not finished your TR, don't even know at this moment if you have finished your TR. :goodvibes I am at the point where you are going back to GF to rent sea racer's for a second time.

Please update us as to how you all are doing. Are you living in Scotland (which is what is posted as your location)? Or have you moved to Canada? When do you plan on taking little Joshua for his first visit to Disney World?

Sending warm wishes to you, Steven and Joshua.

Angel16

Congrats on the baby - he is precious!!! Enjoy every second because what every little old lady tells you is true - they grow up WAY too fast! Mine are 6 & 8 now and looking at your baby's pictures brings me right back and it literally feels like they were just born. Now we're knee deep in homework and studies, gymnastics and sports, lots of activity. Its the best! :lovestruc

Are you staying home with him or are you still working? Again congrats!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter