Summer & Steven's Fairytale Wedding TR, 20th Aug SBP Baby Pics!!!

You have an amazing memory, or very detailed notes! (Possibly both!)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm here too! So excited to see an update from you!

Yes, what Meryll says....this is one of the reasons I have not finished my TR! LOL...I took no notes whatsoever...all I have is photos and my Excel planning sheet!

So glad you posted and can't wait to read more!

xoxo

So glad to hear from you. You have such a great writing talent..you should write books. Joshua is getting so big. Love the pics. Keep the trip reports coming!!

Still here too! Glad to hear and see things are going well for you!! Can't wait to read more!!

Hi Summer. I stumbled upon your TR when you last updated and I just wanted to comment and say how much I've enjoyed reading your story. I've been reading along for the past few days and I've been laughing and tearing up at your beautiful writing. The stories of your emotions on your wedding day and the pixie dust you received while at Disney are just so magical that it reminds me how excited I am for my own wedding and honeymoon which are coming up soon (too easy to forget with all the stress of planning a destination wedding and dealing with family).

Congratulations on your son! And while I'm sorry to hear you didn't move to Canada (we'd love to have you here!) I am so happy you are starting a beautiful new chapter in Malta! Thank you once again for allowing me to share in the story of your day! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for still reading along with my TR, I will have another long update this weekend as I have been working on it this week.

LittleKittyMarie - I am privileged that you chose to read my TR since I updated, I know it is very long but I am glad you have enjoyed it. We are now living back in the UK but in England now and I still have that hankering to move to Canada, if I had the chance I would jump at it, but without a job to go to it simply can't be done. If I could find a way I would! I hear Ontario is lovely this time of year and so much closer to Disney than I am:lmao:
Congrats on your upcoming wedding too, where are you getting married? I see you are staying at OKW?

Thanks everyone for still reading along with my TR, I will have another long update this weekend as I have been working on it this week.

LittleKittyMarie - I am privileged that you chose to read my TR since I updated, I know it is very long but I am glad you have enjoyed it. We are now living back in the UK but in England now and I still have that hankering to move to Canada, if I had the chance I would jump at it, but without a job to go to it simply can't be done. If I could find a way I would! I hear Ontario is lovely this time of year and so much closer to Disney than I am:lmao:
Congrats on your upcoming wedding too, where are you getting married? I see you are staying at OKW?
Oh, I am so sorry! I somehow missed that you had moved back to UK. Well, I'd say I'm pretty jealous of that! England is beautiful! And my father's parents were originally from Scotland and so I am desperate to visit and see where part of my family is from. And thank you for the congrats. We're getting married in Epcot: Morocco ceremony and Bistro de Paris (now Monsieur Paul) reception. We're staying at Grand Floridian actually. I don't think we could possibly get as much pixie dust as you, but I think it will be magical no matter what!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter