Sunshine Flyer Experiences

Not meaning to be rude but did you check your spam folder? I emailed them a couple of times in Jan and at that time they emailed me back almost immediately.

This is actually a great suggestion, but sadly there is nothing in my spam file either. :confused3 No doubt they are very busy now that they are transporting guests. Hopefully they will get these hiccups straightened out in time.

Do we think there is enough business for 2 companies offering shared shuttle service?

Do we think there is enough business for 2 companies offering shared shuttle service?
Personally, no. I think in time 1 or possibly even both will not make it. (Thinking of when the Brightline train becomes available). But, I don't think these things will happen quickly and truly I would like to see them both make it!

Personally, having used both Sunshine Flyer and Mears last week, I would book Sunshine Flyer both ways if I had an upcoming trip but that is just me. Nothing wrong with Mears, I just preferred Sunshine Flyer.

Last edited:
Been trying to contact Sunshine Flyer for two days now to modify my March reservation. The phone line always says to leave a message. My email hasn’t been answered. When I try to modify online, it says my reservation is blocked for editing. I’m sure we will get this worked out, but as of right now, my experience with Mears Connect was a lot better.

Very strange. I emailed them this morning with a question (related to booking for a split resort stay) and had a response in under an hour. I am now booked for next month.

Update: It took exactly 55 hours, two phone messages and two emails. This evening I got my updated confirmation and ticket link. Glad to see that others have received much quicker responses. Not sure what the hang-up was with mine, but it appears to be fixed now.

Been trying to contact Sunshine Flyer for two days now to modify my March reservation. The phone line always says to leave a message. My email hasn’t been answered. When I try to modify online, it says my reservation is blocked for editing. I’m sure we will get this worked out, but as of right now, my experience with Mears Connect was a lot better.

Not Good. Thanks for sharing. Poor Cust Serv is a deal-breaker for me.

Not Good. Thanks for sharing. Poor Cust Serv is a deal-breaker for me.
This unfortunately happened to @JoJoGirl but also many reports here of excellent customer service!! My experience with contacting SF as opposed to Mears was that SF responded in a much more timely manner.

I highly recommend giving Sunshine Flyer a try!!

Last edited:
Oh I hope they get things more together in the next week!
I just asked my daughter about what she would change and her answer was the same as mine, ‘Not a thing!’ We rode with them only 5 days into their company launch and we enjoyed it. Brand new buses, fun theme, kind drivers, caring staff at the airport, quick response to email (when I contacted them in early Jan). Our experience was great!!

When we rode, both Mears and SF arrived at Pop at the same time. There were about 5-6 families (18-20 people is my guess) who boarded SF at Pop. We had boarded and were on our way quickly. Picked up a couple more families at All Star Movies and headed to the airport.

excellent service!

When we rode, both Mears and SF arrived at Pop at the same time. There were about 5-6 families (18-20 people is my guess) who boarded SF at Pop. We had boarded and were on our way quickly. Picked up a couple more families at All Star Movies and headed to the airport.
That routing makes zero sense geographically. They should have picked up at the All Stars first, then gone to Pop and on to the airport.

I just asked my daughter about what she would change and her answer was the same as mine, ‘Not a thing!’ We rode with them only 5 days into their company launch and we enjoyed it. Brand new buses, fun theme, kind drivers, caring staff at the airport, quick response to email (when I contacted them in early Jan). Our experience was great!!

excellent service!

It is awesome that you had a great experience, and I am hoping for that when we use it the end of the month. Some of the other stories of not great service are what concern me. We won't have super early flights, so that will make it a little better, I think. I appreciate your view.

Just got back and used it round trip. I wasn't super impressed. The pick up at the airport took longer than expected. Waited about 30 minutes to board the bus. Was the last drop off and first pick up. The employees were nice but there were no cartoons playing on the bus and they were using some plain non train buses. Not a deal breaker for me but if you had kids it could be disappointing. Next time I'll try Mears.

Just got back and used it round trip. I wasn't super impressed. The pick up at the airport took longer than expected. Waited about 30 minutes to board the bus. Was the last drop off and first pick up. The employees were nice but there were no cartoons playing on the bus and they were using some plain non train buses. Not a deal breaker for me but if you had kids it could be disappointing. Next time I'll try Mears.
Sorry to hear. Yes, that’s not what you signed up for for sure. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter