• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunshine Seasons at Epcot

tessieg

Mouseketeer
Is this like a food court set-up, where you pay at one location? I see the menu on all ears where it lists asian, sandwiches, salads, etc. Then at the bottom lists the drinks and desserts available. We're just wondering how the ddp works there.
Thanks for letting me know!
Tessie

Yes. We ate there in May. Go to the different stations and pay at the end. We had a beverage and a dessert of our choice included. It was very good!

I would think that it works just like the food courts at the resorts.. You probably get an entree or combo meal and a drink and a dessert..

Hi ... You choose the items you want - we looked around first - lots of choices & the desserts are so yummy - you pay at the end! Enjoy :goodvibes

When we ate here in Dec for my Cs I got the Black forrest ham sandwich, chicken chowder, worms in dirt dessert and a poweraid. Dd and I shared the sandwich and she had my dessert. It is a huge sandwich. Dh had the same sandwich with potatoe salad and a brownie and a coke to drink. A ton of food for 1cs. I like that you can kinda shop around for your side and desserts.

You got soup AND sandwich as your CS entree? Do any other places do that?

At Sunshine Seasons, the soups count as a "side" for your CS entree. We got the flatbread, a soup, and a dessert (strawberry shortcake - delicious!). You could EASILY share there - for 3 adults and my little boy, 3 CS meals was too much and we were stuffed all afternoon. You can walk around to any station and get whatever you want, and you pay for everything in the same line once you have all of your food. The stations each have separate lines to wait for food.

I think that Sunshine Seasons is the best CS in all of WDW. Absolutely fresh and delicious and terrific value. Everything is delicious.

Thanks so much for all the info! I am looking forward to trying this place out!!
Tessie

I'd love to try the chowder, and DD3 loves soup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter