SW Credit Card Offer

I randomly received drink coupons from SW in the mail for the first time ever just this past week! Our SW card is in DH’s name, but the drink coupons were addressed to me. I think it may be because we recently flew them and I purchased wi-fi? Or they are just randomly being nice because they’re SW? Anyway, I received four of them, and because I’m nice, I will share them with DH when we fly them again in December!

Another note regarding Chase and the 24 months: Just this week I called them and closed my Chase Disney card. I plan to get the bonus again in 24 months, as we are planning for WDW 3-4 years from now. They offered me an instant $25 in Disney Dream Rewards on the card if I kept it open, and I thought about it for a half second, but then closed the account anyway just to get that off my to do list. Nice perk though!

I just got the card and already spent the $2K in a day! DH needed a new work computer, perfect timing since it will be reimbursed!

Anyways, the flights keep going up in points for our February trip so I want to book ASAP. Are the points typically put in the Southwest account pretty quick after the statement closes? It must close soon because it says my next payment date is 8/4.

I just got the card and already spent the $2K in a day! DH needed a new work computer, perfect timing since it will be reimbursed!

Anyways, the flights keep going up in points for our February trip so I want to book ASAP. Are the points typically put in the Southwest account pretty quick after the statement closes? It must close soon because it says my next payment date is 8/4.

I'm wondering this also. Looking at my SW cards, it looks like the first statement happened at about 2 weeks after I received the card. Do points go in right away after that first 2 weeks?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter