Tag Book Swap COMPLETE/CLOSED

Just to tempt you :) Didn't you know that is my sole mission in life? To tempt Susie?

Updated to here. HappyCampers, I started a second set of groups for each theme and gave you McQueen there

You really didn't need to open up a second group for me. I just didn't know if you would do repeats of a movie as long as it wasn't a repeated character. I should probably be doing only two groups anyway. Just leave me with Pluto and Tigger. At two tags for each of those characters, making 24 tags should be enough. Don't mean to be a pain and make your job tougher. Thanks.

You really didn't need to open up a second group for me. I just didn't know if you would do repeats of a movie as long as it wasn't a repeated character. I should probably be doing only two groups anyway. Just leave me with Pluto and Tigger. At two tags for each of those characters, making 24 tags should be enough. Don't mean to be a pain and make your job tougher. Thanks.

Oh,please do McQueen....I willjoin you over though.....SHe wants us to make her life tough:thumbsup2

Oh, and can I have Donald in the second group?

You're not a pain at all! It isn't hard to open groups but I'll keep you with the two if that's what you want

Okay, I have a question- which tag are we doing- scalloped or pointed?

Can I do Sully in the second pixar group if Im not being to piggy..

Mickey, Cinderella, Nemo and Pooh please...wow thats 48 tags (did I get that right??)..I better get cracking on this one....also are we doing the 5 inch cricut scalloped edge one?

I am going for second groups too - I will also be piggy - oink, oink

Goofy
Toy Story - Buzz

Just want to ask...so we are doing two tags meaning 4 sides right? So if I do Mickey then it would have for example a mickey on one side and a photo box on the other side and then another tag with mickey in a different pose or something and journal box on the other side? And then it would be 12 tags per group?

Right, I'm planning on doing mine with one for journaling (or autograph) and one for a cropped picture

Good question. I thought everyone had George :D Let me check on the Cricut website

Edit: Looks the same to me

Sorry I get the prize for most questions asked...so is it going to be on light beige bazzill cardstock (any particular one) or any color bazzill? I'll have to go shopping again if it's light beige (which is ok...any chance to shop is a good thing right..not!!!!)

Whatever color your little heart desires :D Colors are fun. Colors make me happy. I love colors.

Hi Faerie! I was going to sit this one out, but I can't resist! Can I have Chip & Dale in group A and Piglet in Group B? I may want another one (if that's ok), but I'll have to go look. . .

I missed the part about beige....I was hoping for any color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter