Tag Book Swap COMPLETE/CLOSED

Can I also have The Incredibles in whichever Pixar group works for you? If it's ok, I'll just keep it at general "The Incredibles", if that works for everyone. :)

Nope, wait. Changed my mind. Can I have Minnie in one of the groups, instead of the Incredibles? Thanks!! :cool1:

must resist......
but I will say that *if* I were in a group I would want multicolored tags...:rolleyes1

picture line of cheering swappers here:

"sign up, Buffy, sign up (clap, clap)! sign up, Buffy, sign up (clap, clap)!"
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm excited about the multicolored tags, too! This is going to look so great!! :thumbsup2

Come on ...Come on

I am using Bright cheery colors from the summer DCWV cardstock stack

Um-hmmm. Sure you can't hear us!! We'll use our super powers to weasel into your brain!! :rotfl2:

You know you can hear us :D I have a great orange for goofy. it's so perfect

Good question. I thought everyone had George :D Let me check on the Cricut website

Edit: Looks the same to me
They look the same but they measure different I think...let me go measure the ones I just cut out...3 and 3/16th x 5 exactly...looks like I'll need someone to cut mine out...sorry...

They look the same but they measure different I think...let me go measure the ones I just cut out...3 and 3/16th x 5 exactly...looks like I'll need someone to cut mine out...sorry...

If you want me to, I'll cut yours out!! PM me, and I'll give you my address if you want. Then, you can just mail me the cardstock, and I'll cut your tags! :thumbsup2

BTW, Buffy, aren't most of the smilies "hear no evil" smilies. . .only a few of them have ears!! :rotfl2:

Seriously! I was gone for a few hours and I miss this one, too! Yikes!

Ok. I would like Group E: Pluto and Group C: Sleeping Beauty.

I don't know if I understand the color thing at all. Can we use any color we want, or do they have to be the same color? I only skimmed the posts, since there were something like 56 of them in a few hours! :headache:

Me, again. :) Hey, can I have Ratatouille? Remy? I found some stickers on vacation at the shore and bought them, because you never know and I could use them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter