• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tag, you're it.........color and B&W tag template

Kitster

Crazy about Stitch
Hi everybody,

I had way too much time on my hands this weekend (vertigo makes it hard to get around), so I made up a couple templates for those cruisers who want to play Tag. One is lime green, if you want to waste your printer ink. The other is just black lettering on a white background. Use this if you want to print on lime greem paper or poster board.

I actually used poster board for the thg we'll be using on the Nov. 14 Wonder cruise. I just used a gluestick to glue the poster baord to a sheet of magnet paper. Now all I have to do is cut out the Mickey Head.

Here are links to both templates. Enjoy !!!

B&W Tag template
Lime Green Tag template

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter