Talk me out of it....

Work is always going to be there and it’s always going to be brutal. I run a global professional services organization and as much as I love it, it equally wears me out. I go to the park to turn off work and be a kid/just enjoy the surroundings.

But, and I think this is what you should ask yourself, when you walk through the gates does Disney make you go “aaaaaahhhhh my happy place”? If so, you should go. I can go to MK and see the magic or go to AK, hear Yolele and instantly my souls is soothed!

It sounds like you go often enough you’re not going to replace brutal work with brutal planning and a wired day. If the answer is no, heck yes you should go!!
I work for a global professional services organization. Coincidence? Are you my boss? ;)

I totally get it. there are times that I want to book, but then I think about all the factors, the cost, etc. and maybe I don't. Sometimes jsut talking it through with people helps, whether I do or not. I'd honestly by booking trips way too often if I just gave in to my every whim.

This!

I work for a global professional services organization. Coincidence? Are you my boss? ;)

This!
Cracking up. Yes I am, and because of you’re outstanding performance this year, in addition to a promotion, salary bump, fat bonus and stock, I am rewarding you with extra PTO and an all expenses paid trip for one to WDW

Cracking up. Yes I am, and because of you’re outstanding performance this year, in addition to a promotion, salary bump, fat bonus and stock, I am rewarding you with extra PTO and an all expenses paid trip for one to WDW
What a nice boss. I'd never take anytime off if I had been lucky enough to have a boss like that. That thought, however, is a much bigger fantasy then anything you might find in MK.

I just impulse-booked a long weekend in May to get on Tron and use some DVC points. It's definitely a good time to do a short trip. Is there a reason DBF doesn't want to go?

I just impulse-booked a long weekend in May to get on Tron and use some DVC points. It's definitely a good time to do a short trip. Is there a reason DBF doesn't want to go?
He doesn't like WDW, (I know, I know!) which is fine because I like having something that is "mine". I did ask if he wanted to go and he said no. lol

I booked trip for end of April. Staying on rented DVC points at BLT for first few days so I can take advantage of extra evening hours. Still trying to decide on last two or three days...2 days at deluxe (or 3 days at SSR) or 3 days at moderate (no values available).

I'm very on the fence about SSR.

He doesn't like WDW, (I know, I know!) which is fine because I like having something that is "mine". I did ask if he wanted to go and he said no. lol

I booked trip for end of April. Staying on rented DVC points at BLT for first few days so I can take advantage of extra evening hours. Still trying to decide on last two or three days...2 days at deluxe (or 3 days at SSR) or 3 days at moderate (no values available).

I'm very on the fence about SSR.
I'm currently booked for SSR but have the Poly waitlisted. I think SSR is fine but the theming is kind of blah to me.

I bit the bullet and booked WL using the 25% off discount. I'd like Value (Pop) but none available at that time. I'll keep checking.

sorry cannot talk you out of it considering I just booked a retirement/solo trip, my second solo trip since 2021. It's the best thing ever. Nobody to complain, do everything at your own pace and if you have the money and the PTO what is holding you back? ....just do it

sorry cannot talk you out of it considering I just booked a retirement/solo trip, my second solo trip since 2021. It's the best thing ever. Nobody to complain, do everything at your own pace and if you have the money and the PTO what is holding you back? ....just do it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter