Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

that sounds so fun and exciting! I really wanted a disney wedding with a family celebration feel to it as well. My close family is going to stay with us for our disneymoon for a week and I'm really looking forward to it. I know that sounds unconventional but family vacations are great, aren't they?

It's been awhile since I've been on a family celebration vacation. It is really hard to schedule everyone together to do something but now considering I'm adding a wedding to it now it is extra fun and a good excuse ;) I'm really looking forward to it. How are your plans coming along?

I love that you are thinking of having dinner at chef mickey's. It's so fun and unconventional. I'm pretty much at the beginning of my plans also and like you had to notify my family so they could save up. My brother and DF's sister just got married (not together) but it's sort of been an expense for both families. Oh I love crafts too. I'm going to do my own invitations, place cards, programs, welcome bags etc. Have any ideas yet for yours? We're trying to get our anniversary date too.

Actually I do have some things that I want to use most are in designing stage some alitlle further along than others... will share down the line. really looking to chef mickeys just because it is fun and some might not be keen on Ohanas so I figure a buffet would be safe and everyone can have what they like. we are actually going to disney late next week sand going to chef mickeys for my DD belated birthday. I ordered a cake to surprise her... we also have reservation at the crystal palace on day and the at BBB for hair and nail makeover We will be there 8 days. i need a break from the cold!:goodvibes

Sounds great! Take me with you ;) I need a break from the cold too.

Working on a few things. was browsing around and think I found a dress I really like the design and style of and want to try on at some point ...its by Bonny Unforgettable. How are your plans coming along?

Oh..can't wait to see a pic of the dress!

I have been doing something thinking and I know I want to do welcome bags. I plan on using plain canvas totes and then decorating with a logo and personalization since there won't be that many guests. Every family would get one , my mom, his dad etc would get one. I have a design with a silhouette of the castle with Mickey and Minnie too would probably use that and then dress it up too. Not sure what I will put in yet other than maps of parks etc... its a beginning.

fun! I want to do welcome bags too and I'm having the same dilemma as what to put inside. I've been looking at other posts to see what people put and everything sounds great. I like the water bottles with the personalized labels. I guess anything practical and edible would be good.

Nothing really new to report on the planning more like trying to at least make up our minds on ceremony and reception so I can actually book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter