Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

Beautiful pics, you guys look so happy! I especially loved the ones on the beach and the ones with the parasols and sunglasses. So much fun - thanks for sharing!!

a few more...
chapmanVR065.jpg

chapmanVR059.jpg

chapmanVR2344.jpg

and here are some fun pics.....
chapmanVR2470.jpg

chapmanVR2599.jpg

chapmanVR2676.jpg

chapmanVR2776.jpg

chapmanVR159.jpg

chapmanVR378.jpg

Thanks for following along!:goodvibes

Beautiful Tammy!!! Makes me so glad we have Randy photographing our VR!!! Looks like you had a very sunny day.

Beautiful! I love these. Randy did a great job. My favorites are the ones with the petal toss. He got that just right. And also the one with you guys kissing on the bridge to the WP.

It looks like you had great fun.

Tammy, I love all your photos. The ones on the beach and with the fountain are some of my favorites. The reflection shot of the girls in the water is so cute and I love some of the sassy shots with the sunglasses and parasols! I like some of the ones of you and Randy that are more casual with his jacket off. I just love how all your colors and everything came together, so beautiful!

I love the pic with the two of you in the WP looking through the cracked doors. I don't think I've seen another one like that.

Wonderful pics Tammy. I bet you're spoilt for choice trying to decide which ones to frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter