• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target Disneyland tickets

Supermavs

Mouseketeer
Hi, trying to buy tickets and it seems like target has the 2 day 1 park per day tickets with genie+ for cheaper than ares or undercover tourist. There is no risk to buying them right? It would save us around $20 per ticket, but I don’t want to mess up and end up paying for it later. Hoping to squeeze tickets in that having been price raised yet.

Becky

Hi, trying to buy tickets and it seems like target has the 2 day 1 park per day tickets with genie+ for cheaper than ares or undercover tourist. There is no risk to buying them right? It would save us around $20 per ticket, but I don’t want to mess up and end up paying for it later. Hoping to squeeze tickets in that having been price raised yet.

Becky
I won't say for sure, but I've purchased DLR tickets from Target many times, including very recently. Got the voucher quickly and loaded onto my account. If you see tickets that work for your trip, you don't have to be afraid to purchase them from Target as they are regular Disney tickets and will load onto your account without issue.

If you're a Target redcard holder you will get 5% in addition to any other savings you might have if you use it as payment.

Just make sure the tickets don't have an expiration date that is before your planned trip. I think most of them don't expire until Jan 2025 or something like that.

Yes, this is a safe and reputable way to buy tickets. Just make sure you are buying the right tickets for your trip and it should be fine.

Looks like both Target and Undercover Tourist tickets don't expire until 2025. They look like identical tickets, other than the fact that they're non-refundable from everywhere except UT.

However, you might want to check your ticket prices again. I see these tickets at Target for $335 and Undercover Tourist for $326.69, so not sure how you're seeing that Target is cheaper.

(Though admittedly at these prices, a 5% Target Red Card will still save you $5 per ticket over a standard 1% points credit card.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter