TCS Fuel Card Questions

I was able to get the coach pulling the Explorer on the trailer through, running the gauntlet at the Buc-ee's outside Gulf Shores. That place is always packed. Garneska has scoped out the one in Warner Robbins and said it was MH friendly. We'll see. I used to pull a 48 ft race trailer in and out of places. If it looks too tight, I'll head down the road.

j

We stopped at the Warner Robbins one on the way down. Plenty of room. Scope out the pumps on the east side of the building first. before you even enter the parking lot fray. The pumps on the north side (out front) were an absolute mess, but I still got in there despite dodging pedestrians and the folks that like to park at the pump.

We stopped at the Warner Robbins one on the way down. Plenty of room. Scope out the pumps on the east side of the building first. before you even enter the parking lot fray. The pumps on the north side (out front) were an absolute mess, but I still got in there despite dodging pedestrians and the folks that like to park at the pump.

The one's that like to park at the pump then take a 2 hour family trip inside.....

I do not suggest fueling at the one near Daytona Beach, the pumps are double stacked on the highway side and the parking lot is NOT large vehicle friendly. I am surprised their price so low if the area cash prices at nearby truck stops are so much higher.

I am surprised their price so low if the area cash prices at nearby truck stops are so much higher.
I am too. Buc-ee's doesn't show pump prices on their website. I'm going by GasBuddy, but for the last week, GasBuddy has been showing regular updates by users and diesel has been $2.99, while TCS/TSD have the app that shows pump and discounted. The truck stops on the highway are pretty consistently in the $3.50 - $3.59 range with card discounts in the low $3.20s. I'll see.

j

Well awesome if that is the price!!! Here we have one person that keeps reporting prices that are untrue, not sure why they are doing it. They posted diesel at 3.19 at one place that the sign and pumps say 3.59.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter