Tell me what to bring, please

NeverbeenB4

Earning My Ears
I know to bring flashlights, salt, X-mas decorations, and liquid dishwashing detergent. What else should I not forget? We are going 12/4 to 12/9. Thank you in advance!

If you think you might be doing any laundry be sure to take your own detergent and fabric softener. Those items are very expensive at the Fort.

If you do a search under "camping" you'll probably find a complete list of camping items. We always bring:

Breakfast food (along with the old standbys of Peanut butter and jelly, juice boxes, bottled water)
towels
laundry detergent
clothesline rope for hanging up wet suits
Tiki torches
chairs
radio
Charcoal bricks for cooking at your site
we bring our bikes and a wagon

Have a great time! Camping at FW is our favorite thing to do!!!!!

I've heard coffee filters are not in the cabin kitchens.

Have you checked out Jeff Spencer's site--he has a list of things to bring.

You are going to have such fun! We want to hear all about it when you return!!

Barbara
189 days to go

Mosquito Repellent. We were there with family this weekend and they are still out.
Sunscreen. It doesnt matter what the temperature you can still burn.
Marshmellows for the Campfire.
Decorations. Many of the sites go all out. So cruise in a golf cart in the evenings to check out the displays.
Golf Cart Resv. If you havent already you might want to call the Bike Barn for cxlations.
Bikes & RollarBlades. Perfect place to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter