Teppanyaki

Good question. From what I've read about how the place views the Dining Plan, if anyplace would restrict it outright, it's this place.

Is this even on the dinning plan? I read that it wasn't and I didn't see it on the disney site? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

FloridaFanatic said:
Is this even on the dinning plan? I read that it wasn't and I didn't see it on the disney site? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

My friends used the dining plan at Teppanyaki in April. The WDW website is still listing it as on the dining plan. I hope this hasn't changed since we are on the DDP and have reservations there.

We just ate here on the dining plan, June 23. I wouldn't want to share here though, even if you could. I was plenty full, but I don't think you receive enough food for two adults. The food was awesome though!!

Wow, I have two different versions of the DDP brochure and neither of them list Teppanyaki as a choice. Isn't that weird? Do you think they only include it during randoms times because they really don't want a lot of patrons with the dining plan?

calypso*a*go-go said:
Wow, I have two different versions of the DDP brochure and neither of them list Teppanyaki as a choice. Isn't that weird? Do you think they only include it during randoms times because they really don't want a lot of patrons with the dining plan?

It is listed under Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki and it is included in the dining plan.

It is under M on the brochure, mitsukoshi teppanyaki. We used DDP here at Christmas, I bought sushi OOP, and then shared DH meal. Everyone was very nice, (they always are here) We had heard that this was 2TS, and then found out it was only one, so we wound up still have an extra TS.

mjkaferle5 said:
We just ate here on the dining plan, June 23. I wouldn't want to share here though, even if you could. I was plenty full, but I don't think you receive enough food for two adults. The food was awesome though!!

I agree. Definitely good, but not enough to share. I could easily eat 2 of those meals myself and I am a small person. :blush:

You may be charged an extra plate fee. Honestly this is the one resturant I wouldn't share at, you don't get a ton of food.

It isn't as much food at other teppanyaki places I've been to, which was actually a good thing!

DH and I will each be using a TS credit here. Will we have enough to share with DD3? She doesn't eat a lot of meat. We ate at a Japanese steakhouse close to home recently, and just ordered her a small salad (her favorite meal lately). She spent most of the meal trying to pick up the lettuce with the chopsticks, and just had a few forkfuls of rice and meat. DH and I each got combo meals (steak and chicken) with noodles, and neither one of us cleared our plates.

Thanks for pointing out the name correction...I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I iz stewpid!!! :p

My family shared here (not on DDP). But we aren't big eaters.

So Frann, unless your 3 year old eats a LOT, you should be okay sharing.

We had a 14 year old, and two adult women and ordered 2 chicken entrees. DD doesn't eat the salad anyway!

There was a couple at our table that was on the Dining Plan. I don't think they shared though. We were a party of five not on the DP and I shared with DD15 and my friend shared with her DD8. We both ordered the chicken and steak combination. It was one of the smallest meals we ate, and if given the opportunity we would not share again. DF had no more than 5 pieces of steak and not much more chicken. We also get a bowl of rice for each person, but the noodles and grilled vegetables were split. When they divide the grilled portions there isn't much to go around for two people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter