Terry's Marathon training thread (Comments welcome)

Hi Terry :wave2:

You be sure to take it easy with that busy weekend you have scheduled! If you need rest you need to tell everyone, be careful with self-diagnosis ;) Seems so many of us have been under the weather lately - could it be the cold :cold: so longing for spring, how much longer???? Be good to yourself!

Hope you are feeling better today!!! Keep getting all the rest you can!!! :grouphug: Thansk for all of yoru support!!! :grouphug:

Hi Terry-- I just copied your Taco Soup recipe. Thanks it sounds great, and I've been wanting to use the Boca Crumbles I bought, but didn't know what to do with them!

Take your naps if you need them. I do find that when I work out a lot, I'm tired. You might want to at least call your doctor and ask if you need to come in. It could be that you just need to increase your vitamins.

Just stopping by to check on you Terry! Hope you had a lovely weekend and are feeling better today!! How goes the point counting????

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!! :love:

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

Hey Terry...

Wanted to tell you I made that Taco Soup on Sunday and LOVE it. I didn't have too much water in it, so it's more like a stew, but VERY filling. I also used some Boco patties that I had (heated them in the microwave and then put them in with onions) DH liked it too, but kids apparently don't like beans :rolleyes: I am planning to make that for our Happy Hour get together next week and won't tell anyone it's a WW receipe ;) Thanks again for sharing that.

Hi Terry,

I'm just checking on you. How was the Derby? I hope all is well.
Take care,
Beth

:wave2: Terry.....hope all is going well for you!!! Just wanted to say ...hey!!!

Hope everything is okay with you Terry. Sending precautionary :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: and some :goodvibes just in case!

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

Hello WISHers!
We have been having computer issues - some new parts should be arriving soon :banana: - then I can get back to my regularly scheduled posting. I am quickly using DH's laptop from work - not very easy to navigate. :crazy:

Just wanted to let everyone know I am okay and I will be back soon! And, as a side note, my house is unusually clean. :p ;)

I'm glad things are ok. We do miss you.

Take care,
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter