Texans Crazy 4 Disney

Hi Fellow Texan.....And I love Disney too!!:goodvibes

Thanks for replying. Maybe we can get a 'Texas Chapter of Disney Fans' going.. ??????:banana:

My next WDW trip is on Oct 30-Nov 2nd. This will be our very 1st trip for Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party and also the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. If anyone has any tips, I sure would appreciate them.
My fiance' looks to cook so any thoughts on the Food & Wine Festival will be very much appreciated! :thumbsup2

I'm a proud Texan! We live a couple hours away from Dallas in beautiful East Texas. Last Vacation to Disney World was May of this Year... it was the whole Family. Me (Grammy Tammy) Hubby (Poppa Joe) Daughter (fellow Disney Nut), Son-in-law & 2 Grands (Austin & Andrew, Age 5 & 1) . We stayed off property in a 3 Bedroom Condo.
Next trip is Oct 25th thru Nov 1 (YEA!) for Halloween. Just me and Grand #1 (Austin, age 5). He & I went last year for Halloween and it was the BEST!

I live an hour south of Houston and my family insists that I am addicted to WDW!:lovestruc I you tell them there are worse things to be addicted to! :rotfl2: My friend and I are going on a girls only vacation 11/13 to 11/17. The family was at WDW for Spring Break this past year and we aren't going back as a family until next Christmas! Of course, the Christmas trip will be a surprise!!:ssst:

Hi,
My name is Friendly Frog and I am a Disney addict. My last visit was Sept. 2007.....

...but my next trip is Nov. 11! :banana:

Ok, now this is a bit strange...but my mom's dentist tells her that his wife is a Disney nut also. So if you are the wife of a dentist in Farmers Branch Texas....Hello!

Hello From DFW!

I have been to WDW every year since it opened!:hippie:

We are in Houston. And we are Disney Fans too. My hubby and I are looking at doing a week in WDW in May for our anniversary. We are looking at staying at one of the resorts. We are also wondering if any of you know the average price for the DVC???? :)

I'm from Dallas, TX and I'm CRAZY about Disney World!!! I've exhausted all friends and family so I'm taking my Godchildren this summer!!! Can't wait !!

Our flight lives at 545am on the 21st so we are spending the night at Grand Hyatt at the airport....Don't know how much sleep I will get either

Arlington checking in. Home of the Texas Rangers, Home of the Dallas Cowboys (in progress), but not Home to Mickey....:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter