TGIF: The College Years

I don't like coffee, but I have 2 things i LOVE from starbucks... the caramel apple spice (its like caramel apple cider) and the strawberries and creme frappuccino.

happy tuesday!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this thread... but I noticed the Starbucks topic, and HAD to chime in:)

I work at a hotel and we make starbucks. I never used to like anything to do with coffee of any sort but i was told to try the drinks so i could tell customers about them... Now I'm addicted:)

I love a vanialla latte/cappucinno... or a vanialla or carmel mocha:) yummmmm!

I also LOVE their vanilla bean fraps! Their hot cocoa is amazing too!

Starbucks is my FAVORITE! (followed by Dunn Bros. and then caribou)

Hey everyone! I'm new to this thread... but I noticed the Starbucks topic, and HAD to chime in:)

I work at a hotel and we make starbucks. I never used to like anything to do with coffee of any sort but i was told to try the drinks so i could tell customers about them... Now I'm addicted:)

I love a vanialla latte/cappucinno... or a vanialla or carmel mocha:) yummmmm!

I also LOVE their vanilla bean fraps! Their hot cocoa is amazing too!

Starbucks is my FAVORITE! (followed by Dunn Bros. and then caribou)

:welcome:

Hey Yall! Today's our Primary here in Virginia. (The whole DC area, actually.) I need to get my butt out there to vote! :)

I want Starbucks first. Mmmm <3
What do yall order from Starbucks?

I live in MD, so today was our primary too! Didn't vote though....I'm registered independent. I wish they'd change the law so that independents could vote in the primaries in MD!

I :love: Starbucks!!!! My normal order is a skim vanilla latte, but when it's really warm outside a cafe vanilla frapp is my drink of choice! I love their seasonal drinks too.....caramel apple spice in the fall and peppermint hot chocolate at christmas, yum! :thumbsup2

So today is a cold, slushy, rainy mess. :crazy2: Luckily it's not as icy as it was yesterday...I had a required faculty concert to go to last night and my friend and I didn't take more than 2 steps outside of our dorm when he slipped and landed flat on his back! :eek: But after I made sure he wasn't hurt.......it was pretty darn funny! :lmao:

Even though it was still pretty icy this morning, and the surrounding public schools got the day off, we still had school. :sad2: It wasn't a complete waste though....my 12:30 class was cancelled, woo hoo!!!!! :cool1:

Anyone else get a day off/delay/cancelled class? Or was everyone forced to brave the icy roads?

It's actually not too bad here in the Twin Cities. I'm off to class right now. I go to a community college and don't get the opportunity of on campus housing so I still live at home. I loooooovvveeeeeee the commute to class... oh wait, no i dont. :rotfl:

I guess I should stop complaining. I only have to go to campus one day a week and my class isn't until 2pm:) The other classes I have are online:banana:

Guess what, everyone?!?

We are one more day closer to FRIDAY!

I'm skipping my class tonight and heading to Nashville for a show. :cool1:

It's cold and snowy but roads aren't bad so I'm going.

Hey everyone, mind if I join in the chat? I'm not technically in college anymore (just finished my student teaching a couple weeks ago...2nd grade...absolutely LOVED it!!!!!) but would love to chat!

These days I have a lot of free time on my hands with no more school. I'm getting sick of filling out job apps though!

Just thought I'd say hi! :)

--Sarah

I just thought I'd let everyone know something that I'm extremely excited about: Jodi Sweetin (Stephanie from Full House) is coming here next week! I love that show!:goodvibes

Ohhh, Jodi Sweetin came to my school last year! I went to her talk with a friend...it was very interesting! I even got a picture with her, and got my DVD signed...hehe!

n20305212_31886373_2163.jpg

Hey everyone, mind if I join in the chat? I'm not technically in college anymore (just finished my student teaching a couple weeks ago...2nd grade...absolutely LOVED it!!!!!) but would love to chat!

These days I have a lot of free time on my hands with no more school. I'm getting sick of filling out job apps though!

Just thought I'd say hi! :)

That's cool that you just finished your student teaching. I've got another 2 years before I get to mine. But I am working on a lesson plan for 2nd grade right now. That's great that you loved it. Welcome to the thread.

That's cool that you just finished your student teaching. I've got another 2 years before I get to mine. But I am working on a lesson plan for 2nd grade right now. That's great that you loved it. Welcome to the thread.

Gotta love writing lesson plans. I always hated doing them for my classes because they make you do so much more work on them with standards and goals and whatnot. Such a pain! :crazy2:

I see you're from Iowa...my roomy freshman year was from there!

Do you know what I was thinking would kind of cool/weird for the new American idol attraction? An animatronic ryan seacrest with the technology that they use in turtle talk so he could interact with the contestants. I think that would be cool.

HA, that would be hilarious!!

I'm off to go watch American Idol right now. :)

HA, that would be hilarious!!

I'm off to go watch American Idol right now. :)

Yeah I'm watching it right now too.

Gotta love writing lesson plans. I always hated doing them for my classes because they make you do so much more work on them with standards and goals and whatnot. Such a pain! :crazy2:

I see you're from Iowa...my roomy freshman year was from there!

Yeah I don't paticularly like writing them but it's not to bad right now, I know it will get harder though as they get more important.
That's cool that you your roomie was from Iowa. I am not originally from here though I'm from San Diego until I was 16.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!

(even though I don't have a valentine...)

Happy Valentine's Day

The B.F. and I are headed out to a new restaurant tonight...reservations are at 6:30..I'll let y'all know how it goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter