Thank you-Pop Staff specifically Alex

Disfan3

DIS Veteran
My husband got on a Magic Express bus bound for MCO on June 6. I was sending him home with my 3yo as my older girls and I were extending our vacation to Universal. My 3yo daughter got very sick on the ME bus and vomited. He got off the bus as they made a stop at POP and went to the restroom to change his clothes and hers. What he did not realize, at the time, was that he was leaving his WALLET behind in the POP restroom!!! (3 hours before flight time at MCO, nonetheless!) I got a call from Alex at POP at 6am, he found me, at Kidani and called my room! I literally thought I was going to be SICK because I had no idea how I was going to get his wallet to him so that he could check in for his flight. Alex (I believe in baggage, perhaps?) said they would send a runner to MCO and meet him there to give him his wallet!!!! (T minus about 2 hours before his flight, maybe less!!!)

The runner (I forget her name, sorry!) met my husband at MCO about 40 mins later and delivered the wallet!

I know my husband was upset because he was alone, taking care of a puking 3 yo child and was just really worried and stressed about her well being (turns out she had some bad milk that we bought at the Kidani gift shop that morning, we had no idea it was bad but after she puked, got the call and talked to my husband I put two and two together and went to the fridge to investigate and sure enough, not expired but sour smelling FOR SURE).

I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU to the Disney Cast and Crew for helping our family through a difficult and stressful situation. I shudder at the thought of my husband getting out to MCO and in line for security and finding out he was ID-less, money-less....etc.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

need to write guest service on this they be glad to get a compliment and also a copy to CM boss at he POP. will say POP has some really good and nice help over there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter