Thankful for DVC

I know this is stupid......But what's a DH?

Also, most importantly, so sorry to hear about his condition. Our prayers are with him and all of your family in this holiday season.

He will be vacationing at DVC soon!

God Bless.

dcal said:
I know this is stupid......But what's a DH?

Also, most importantly, so sorry to hear about his condition. Our prayers are with him and all of your family in this holiday season.

He will be vacationing at DVC soon!

God Bless.

You'll get a different answers for DH - Dear Husband, Disney Husband, Darling Husband, etc. I'm sure you can come up with a few of your own. Annmarie

I know you're hearing alot of testimonials, but my dad was almost 70 when he had his quad bypass surgery. He always tells us that his "first heart" lasted him almost 70 years, and he expects that his "second refurbished heart" will last him at least another 70!! He has reason to believe it works b/c HIS father lived to be 94 and had also had heart bypasses. So here's to lots of long Disney-filled years together and the memories that make them last. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Your positive outlook is inspiring, as is your perspective on DVC. Many blessings to you and your family.

What insight you have to bring us all back to the reality of what's really important in our lives and to be especially thankful for our health and loved ones. We will all be wishing your DH and family the very best during these trying times.

Sincerely,
Tom :sunny:

Good luck! Our DD had open-heart surgery at 4 1/2 months and it was stressful and scary BUT they have made so many advances in the areas of heart surgery-I'm sure he will be fine and you will have many, many more years of Disney magic together.

My mom had a double bypass six years ago at 69, and she was on kidney dialysis to boot. She's frail now for a combination of reasons: she can't see very well, she fell this past spring and fractured her pelvis in 5 places and shattered her shoulder, and dialysis is hard on the body. However, I take to the cardiologist every three months, and he says that despite all these other ailments, her heart is doing great.

Best of luck and keep the faith. These things can turn around.

Here's to the Magical cruise that the four of you will be on in June! Stay positive, and look to your wonderful future together! :goodvibes

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter