Thanks to bus driver at MGM @ 9:30 on Fri. Dec 1st

ToTLaugher

DIS Veteran
I wish I knew his name. This man got help for my daughter after she fell racing her sister to the bus line. We were the only ones there and when we stepped onto the bus and he saw her knees and elbow really bleeding he got help to clean her up. I felt bad and didn't want to hold up anyone (I was planning on taking care of her back at the room), but he insisted that she be cared for right then and there. They called another bus for other passengers and he made sure we had whatever we needed. He made sure we didn't feel like a burden. Also the bus supervisor, security officer and perimedics were just as helpful and kind to us. Thank you for your care and concern!

Maybe you could write a letter to Guest Relations? I am not sure but if you told the time and place it might help them track him down. Glad she wasn't hurt too badly.

Guest Relations is a great start. If you know the date and appx. time they should be able to track him down for you since most likely there would have been a report written. Glad your little one is ok.

Especially with the paramedics having been called, I'd just about guarantee that there will be a full record that will have the CM's name on it somewhere.

If you want to contact WDW to let them know about the terrific job he did, you can contact them either via regular mail or email at the below listed addresses:

Executive Offices
Walt Disney World Resort
Post Office Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

WDW.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Glad to hear that you had a great experience with the CM, & its definitely worth writing to them to let them know!

Thanks for the suggestions! I will do that. I put this aside while the holidays were going but I am back up to speed now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter