Thanksgiving 2007? Join the official list here! 98 Families so Far!

We're traveling from Waveland, Bay St. Louis, Diamondhead and Vancleave....so I guess the Mississippi Gulf Coast will be well represented! :thumbsup2

Hey All.... we have 12 going from Jackson 16-23 November. We'll be at the Polynesian.

Add me !! Just found this thread
We are staying at Port Orleans riverside
11/21-11/25
dining at Chefs de France
Cant wait!!!

Two weeks until we leave - I can't believe it is so close!!!

I forgot to post our ADR's - we're having brunch at Boma and dinner at Whispering Canyon.

Two weeks until we leave - I can't believe it is so close!!!

I forgot to post our ADR's - we're having brunch at Boma and dinner at Whispering Canyon.
What time at Whispering Canyon, that's where we're having dinner too. I think ours is at 1:40 or 3PM I can't remember.

Count us in!:banana: There will be 6 of us going. We will be staying in a 2 bd AKV from Nov. 20th-26th. We are eating at 1900 Park Fare on Turkey day. See everyone there!

Us TOO!
We are staying 5 nights CR, tower MK view, then switching to the Poly, LVC for our last 4 nites, doing the Luau on Thanksgiving!

Add us to the list.

Me, DH, DD10, DS8 & DD4 will be staying at the Poly from 11/16-11/23. We are having Thanksgiving at Kona Cafe.

Add us to the list too. It will be our family of five. We are staying at the CR from Nov. 16-23rd, with a MK view. We are doing Thanksgiving at the Fort for lunch and have ressies at WCC for dinner.

We will be at Wilderness Lodge Nov 21-27th with Thanksgiving dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe. Only a week away!!!

After having a terrible day I came home and told my wonderful, lovely, understanding wife about how bad my day was and she tells me why not leave tomorrow after work? Just drive until we get tired and then find a hotel and drive the rest of the way the next day. I was floored, but we are not traveling alone friends of ours are coming for their first trip, could they leave early? I made the call and found out that they were also ready and leaving after work sounds great. So, instead of driving for 13 hours and getting to Orlando after 9:00 on Thursday we will be there around 1:00’ish giving us plenty of time to see the town and get a good nights rest before heading to the parks on Friday.

I hope everyone has a safe trip and I will see you at DISNEY!!!

I am right now laying on my bed at ASMU after a long day at Animal Kingdom. We are having a great time so far and I'm sorry I haven't had time to update the list. I did see someone today wearing matching shirts mthat had a cartoon turkey on then that I had requested on the disigns board. So if it was anyone on here let me know, I did complement them on the shirts and they were riding the safari around 2:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter