Thanksgiving 2007? Join the official list here! 98 Families so Far!

11/18 Whispering Canyon 6:30 Pm
11/19 Crystal Palace 6:30 Pm
11/20 O'hana 6:30 Pm
11/21 50's Primetime Cafe' 6:25 Pm
11/22 Chef Mickey's 8:00 Am
11/22 Liberty Tree Tavern 7:30 Pm
11/23 Coral Reef 6:30 Pm
11/24 1900 Parc Fare 6:00 Pm
Just Courious About Who Will Be At The Same Restuarants As Us @ The Same Times.

We only have one table service at Disney and that is Ohana's on the 21st.

Our only ADR is at the Coral Reef on Nov. 17th at 11:30. On our last trip, we did the DDP and didn't like having to show up at a restaurant at a particular time. We mostly wing it. If I find out that the Yak and Yeti restaurant in the AK begins to take reservations before our trip, then I'll add that.

Hi everyone! don't know why i didn't see this thread before!! GEez.. we go every thanksgiving..
So, i would love to be added to the list and try to meet other dis'ers who will be at the POLY with us!
I am going with my dd (6) and my inlaws (dh is staying home since we are cruising in december!)
So,please add me!
Staying Poly (Concierge Hawaii building) November 17th-25th.

Forgot to mention: We are doing Thanksgiving at the Hoop De Doo Review (7:15show) for the 3rd year! (who needs turkey right?! LOL)

Ha... that's for sure!! I will be bringing my lil' turkey! LOL

We'll be at ASSp 11/16-11/22! Second Tday trip. :)

This is our second Tday trip too. Our dates are 11/16-11/23. We're flying out Friday morning the 16th on SW. Where do you live on what bayou? We live in Thibodaux on Bayou Lafourche.

Hi all - love the thread. Won't be there on turkey day but arriving on 11/24 until 11/30. We're DVCers (BWV) but we're booked at the BWI. My DD is getting her wish granted from Make-a-Wish - she didn't want to go anywhere else but her FAVORITE place on earth! Hope to get tix to MVMCP on 11/27. Anyone else going then?

I will be there at that exact time and I am going to mvmcp on the 27th!! There is a Dis meet that day actually hopefuly you can join us :cool1:

This is our second Tday trip too. Our dates are 11/16-11/23. We're flying out Friday morning the 16th on SW. Where do you live on what bayou? We live in Thibodaux on Bayou Lafourche.

This is our first trip during THANKSGIVING.......we will be at POP CENTURY, Sat. Nov. 17 and then at BOARDWALK VILLAS, Nov.18-23....we thought about flying SW, did you get a good rate? We live in Houma, nice to see someone on here close to us!

Sorry forgot to add my ADR's
11/16 MVMCP
11/17 Crystal Palace 10:30 am
11/18 San Angel Inn 1:00 pm
11/19 Playhouse Dinner - 11:30 am
11/19 50's Prime Time Cafe 4:15 pm
11/20 Ohana's - 8:20 pm
11/21 Liberty Tree Tavern 4:20 pm

51 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

We are there 11/16-11/24 and we are having Thanksgiving dinner at Nine Dragons @ 6:30 pm.

We will be at ASMu 11/17-11/23 and are SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! Our only ADR's are 11/21 Princess lunch at Akershus in Epcot and 11/22 breakfast at Chef Mickey's!!!!!!! We've never been able to afford character dining before so we are way excited!

We will be at ASMu 11/17-11/23 and are SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! Our only ADR's are 11/21 Princess lunch at Akershus in Epcot and 11/22 breakfast at Chef Mickey's!!!!!!! We've never been able to afford character dining before so we are way excited!
I think you may be the only other family staying at ASMU like us on this list. We requested the rock building and have about 10 rooms booked, maybe we will see you there. I plan to decorate my wndow with Mickeys!!!

I think you may be the only other family staying at ASMU like us on this list. We requested the rock building and have about 10 rooms booked, maybe we will see you there. I plan to decorate my wndow with Mickeys!!!

DH and I will be at AsMu! We're really looking forward to it. We've stayed at Pop our last two trips, and we've only heard good things about AsMu compared to Pop. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter