"That Little Girl is Judging Me"- A Mother/Daughter TR

IT'S TIME FOR BE OUR GUEST!

Well, not quite. We still had a bit of time to kill before we could check in. I decided it would be a good time to check out the Tangled bathrooms! I had seen the tower from a far but I was looking forward to seeing that bathroom more than anything else this trip (almost)

Old Fantasy Land was PACKED.

Small World had a SEVENTY FIVE MINUTE WAIT. 75 Minutes. A 7 and a 5. 75.
This is the best representation I can find for our trek to the bathrooms.

The line for the carousel spanned the length of a football field out into the middle of the area. For the carousel...
Luckily, the bathroom area wasn't absurdly packed so we were able to find a spot to lean and get out of the crowds. The main walkways were just not a place to be.

Unfortunately, for the first time in my entire life, I did not have to use the restroom. Luckily, I would have to later in the trip and would actively hunt down the Tangled restroom.
It was close enough to dinner time so we headed that way. The check in line wasn't long but it took about 10 minutes to get through the two people ahead of us. Neither had a reservation but was insisting on them trying everything. They did give them an hour and a half wait so I was surprised at that. Also, the line we had chosen had a CM earning her ears and she was slowwwww. By the time we got checked in we were only about 15 minutes early. They told us to stay on the bridge but my sunburn was getting obnoxious so we went up to the castle to sit in the shade.

When it's time to be seated, a host comes out the side door, announces your name and then you enter through the big awesome door. It's pretty important.
Our buzzer finally went off, about 10-15 minutes after our reservation time and we got to go inside! We were seated in the ball room and it was just amazing.
I highly recommend some sort of visit inside the castle. Whether it be lunch or dinner. It was one of the most amazing atmospheres I have ever dined in!

We each got a glass of merlot. Not because we particularly wanted one. But I just really wanted to get wine in Magic Kingdom for the weirdness of it. It was good.

Food to follow.

I started with the French Onion Soup

IT WAS AMAZING. I don't know if it was the cheese or the greasiness of it

Disclaimer: I have never had french onion soup before. So whether this is ACTUALLY good, I'm not sure. All I know is there was so much cheese and any time there is that much cheese it must be good, right?

Mom got a salad

Mom also got the Lobster seafood pastry dealio thing. She initially didn't like it because for the first time in her life she finally understood the wine/food pairing thing. The red wine did not go with the seafood. Once she stopped mixing the two she really liked it!

I got the mussels

I really wasn't interested in much of the menu so I went with an appetizer. The soup was pretty heavy so this was nice. The croutons were the best. Super crunchy and not soggy at all. It was tasty and flavorful and yummy.

We decided against dessert. I can't remember why but we did. After we were done we went around to take pictures of the castle. Beast had JUST returned from a break and the line was longggg so we skipped that. The whole meal it was super short, we just got unlucky with the break time lining up with our finished meal

I am SO glad we decided to walk around. Right as we were about to exit, our waitress ran towards us to inform us we had totally messed up our bill. I'm so glad she found us because the way in which I messed it up would mean she would get no tip! DISASTER. We used up a gift card, that's why it was complicated. I then asked if I should put some tip on the gift card receipt and the rest on the credit card receipt...I USED UP THE GIFT CARD. There was nothing left on it to tip with. DUH

Luckily I figured out why this question was stupid before she had to fully explain. I swear this girl must have thought I was the worst.

We were really getting tired of the crowds. We had a FP for Jungle Cruise at 7:25PM and we decided that after we used that we would head back to the hotel. Initially, we were going to watch Wishes this night but we decided that fighting those crowds would be a nightmare and we had dessert party reservations for later so we would for sure be able to see the fireworks another time.

We decided to head over to future world to kill the time between dinner and our fast pass.

People Mover had a wait but it was short so we went for it because it is the best. And there's no better way to get away from the crowds other than People Mover. The Tomorrowland crowds were MUCH smaller than the Fantasy Land crowds. It was no problemo.
We got to the moving ramp and it kept going but there was no room at the top and it was almost a huge disaster but we found room just before disaster happened.

See! Not bad at all. All the lines were bad but you could walk fine. Which is all you can ask for, really.

Drained moat :(

I only have a couple photos left so I thought I'd quickly finish up day 1!

After People Mover we went over to Carousel of Progress because IT IS MY FAVORITE. I listen to the song on repeat in my car when I work. I love it. It is the best. It's a Walt original and there is just something magical about it. My husband even sees it as a must-do. His must-dos are pretty much Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress.
It's amazing.

We might have loudly sang along with it. Luckily we had some equally enthusiastic neighbors so we weren't the only living vocalists on the carousel.

Timing was perfect. It was time for our Fast Pass! We made our way over to the Jungle Cruise and only had to wait about 3-4 minutes outside the ride before it was time.

Our skipper was Ryan and she was HILARIOUS. AMAZING. SO FUNNY. BEST SKIPPER EVER. So many jokes.

If the skipper is good and you don't laugh on the Jungle Cruise I am actively judging you. There was a stick-up-the-butt couple sitting across from us and they didn't smile ONCE. Like, what? You're in Disney World, have a little fun, it won't kill you. Plus the jokes were actually funny. And we only had one glass of wine so it wasn't that! Luckily there were lots of other laughers on board. Last time on there me and mom were pretty much the only laughers and it was sad. For everyone else.

After the ride we decided to head "home".

We got stopped at the gate and were asked to give a survey so we obliged. I'm a Psychology major and my husband majored in Marketing. Both rely a lot on surveying so we always take a couple of minutes to help out with them! AND we had time.
There was one other family at the bus stop and we got to talking to them. It was there first trip and they seemed nervous about how crowded it was. I assured them that that was super busy. At least a 9/10 and that it was probably the rain the day before causing the extra crowds. Luckily they had been there for two days and the other parks were not crowded at all for them so they had already had a good impression of the World! They also said they did everything they wanted that day because of FP+ so that was good. They seemed nice!
Since we were leaving pretty early we decided to head down to the pool bar for some drinks!
Mom got another Mango Margarita and I got something else! It was delicious, whatever it was.

Pool was super quiet and Mulan was playing on the screen behind us so we chilled for a bit, watching that and drinking drink

And that's the end of our amazing day 1. We did everything we wanted despite the crowds.
Tomorrow is Hollywood Studios where we ignore our tummies and ride way too many rides!

YEAH COLORADO! And I am so jealous of your boyfriend. Oh man. Patrick Roy is probably my hero. He's the whole reason I got into hockey as a child in the first place! And we have a tiny apartment so we don't have many walls but it's mostly Avs (got my Flag and Matt Duchene fat head and my signed jersey and game used stick collection! [no roy though :( got a Hejduk!])

THAT APRIL SNOW STORM WAS THE WORST. We returned for Disney that day and it was like blizzarding when we landed. We had to walk to the shuttle and our car and wipe the snow off of it and all I had packed was flip flops, shorts and a light jacket! It was SO BAD. It was worse than last week. At least last week I had socks :lmao:

And that idea WOULD be brilliant but our next trip is over my birthday! I just have to be there on my birthday :lmao: I can always use more excuses to go back, though. "Husband, we have to go back we missed this last time!" haha

I want a Fathead so bad!! At least you have that!! lol. Oh, delightful sports memorabilia! :thumbsup2

That April snowstorm WAS the worst. I loved today though because it didn't feel like it was just "warming up" finally...it felt like SUMMER!!! :cool1: Pool time tomorrow!

YAY for your next trip being over your birthday!! When is that? Our next trip is SOOO FAR (November) but I know we'll get at least a trip or 2 in after that with our AP's burning holes in our pockets! :thumbsup2

AHHH BoG!! Why is it so hard to get a reservation for you?!! It looks so gorgeous and the food so wonderful! I can't believe that IaSW crowd though. Like who in their right mind would wait 45 minutes for that!?!

People Mover is SOOOO relaxing! I love it...and I'm a CoP fan too! So excited for more!

I just caught up and am following along. Looks like you've had a great time so far!

I want a Fathead so bad!! At least you have that!! lol. Oh, delightful sports memorabilia! :thumbsup2

That April snowstorm WAS the worst. I loved today though because it didn't feel like it was just "warming up" finally...it felt like SUMMER!!! :cool1: Pool time tomorrow!

YAY for your next trip being over your birthday!! When is that? Our next trip is SOOO FAR (November) but I know we'll get at least a trip or 2 in after that with our AP's burning holes in our pockets! :thumbsup2

AHHH BoG!! Why is it so hard to get a reservation for you?!! It looks so gorgeous and the food so wonderful! I can't believe that IaSW crowd though. Like who in their right mind would wait 45 minutes for that!?!

People Mover is SOOOO relaxing! I love it...and I'm a CoP fan too! So excited for more!

It's so nice to have warm weather finally! But now it's getting too hot :lmao: I'm definitely a winter person haha.
And we are not going back until November 2015!!! :sad1:
We want to make it the best trip ever because we want to start a family shortly after and so I wanted to give us plenty of time to save up! But it still stinks having it be so far away!

I'm SO glad the crowds thinned out later! I did NOT want to waste a FP on IaSW but it's a must ride for us (well, my mom) and waiting that long is just not an option haha!

It's time for our 2nd full Disney a day. A day in which we vastly overrate our stomach's ability to handle motion.

We got there at about 8:10 for the 9AM open. I had been reading about how DHS had been opening early so I did not want to miss park open. Unfortunately, they totally waiting until 9 to open so we waited a looooong time. And the line behind us never really congregated much so the 8:10 arrival was incredibly unnecessary. Regardless, I'd rather be in sight of a Disney park than in bed!

Once they FINALLY got around to letting us in we headed straight and to the right! Our goal was to ride Rock n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror as many times as we could before the lines stopped us. We had fast passes for later in the day but my new goal in life was riding these two rides as many times as possible!
We're not into walking faster than we have to so while we were 2nd in line at the turnstile, we were about 10th in line at RnRC. But 'tis human nature not to listen I guess. Since no one ever does. We however took the CMs advice to fill all available space and found ourselves first on the first train of the day. Although we watched about 5 empty trains take off in front of us before they let us on!

Boy is that ever a way to wake up in the morning! After having the pants sped off us we headed next door to have our pants scared back on.

There was no line which is sad because I would eventually like to spend some time in that lobby. I'm always towards the back of the group to get let in to the library so we go straight from outside to in the room!
One time a CM snuck up behind me during the movie and scared the crap out of me so I now make sure to plant myself safely in a corner with no possibilities of that happening again!
We had one of those rides where we went up to start and that was an insane feeling. Nothing like going up when every muscle in your body is preparing for a plunge!

We headed back over to RnRC to ride again and it was already 45 minutes and we didn't feel like waiting.

So we went back for more Tower of Terror! Walked straight on again and enjoyed a particularly stomach cringing sequence so we decided it was time to move on to a tamer attraction.
First we grabbed some caffeine from the little cart by the exit of the hotel. I got a double espresso and mom got who knows what! I did not take a picture or commit that fact to memory!

IT WAS TIME FOR OUR FIRST RIDE OF THE DAY ON MY FAVORITE RIDE EVER. Star Tours.

They need to make the Ewok village Swiss-Family-Robinson-like. I would wait in line for that for sure.

We got the Pod Race, Admiral Ackbar, and Boba Fett almost got us in the asteroid belt before we got sucked in by the Death Star. It was a narrow escape but we got back safely. Just in time to watch Darth Vader getting defeated

We barely had time before lunch but we decided to push it and go for the Great Movie Ride!

My mom LOVES it. I think it's okay. Worth riding but I wouldn't cry if I missed it! We got the cowboy scene but our driver lady wasn't too great. Didn't seem to enjoy her job much. The robber guy was much more enthusiastic!

We barely made our reservation on time but we weren't late so I didn't die on the inside.

Up next is pretty much all about the fried chicken and David Hasselhoff

It's so nice to have warm weather finally! But now it's getting too hot :lmao: I'm definitely a winter person haha.
And we are not going back until November 2015!!! :sad1:
We want to make it the best trip ever because we want to start a family shortly after and so I wanted to give us plenty of time to save up! But it still stinks having it be so far away!

LOL your winter time will come!! I'm enjoying the heat. I was born and raised here and I still cannot handle winter at all.
Boo...I am sorry that it is so long until your next trip...sometimes that is just the way it goes! But that's exciting to be starting a family shortly after...everything will change in a good way after that for trips!! I've been taking my son since he was 10 months and it has been amazing!!

I love your new "life goal" of riding RnRC and ToT as much as possible! Especially as long as RnRC and TSM are tiered, I think that's the way it has to be done! And I could NEVER get enough of ToT. It'd actually be hard for me to get off and go over to RnRC but apparently I'm not the only person in my family with a preference. :confused3 I LOVE going up first too...such a thrill!

LOL your winter time will come!! I'm enjoying the heat. I was born and raised here and I still cannot handle winter at all.
Boo...I am sorry that it is so long until your next trip...sometimes that is just the way it goes! But that's exciting to be starting a family shortly after...everything will change in a good way after that for trips!! I've been taking my son since he was 10 months and it has been amazing!!

I love your new "life goal" of riding RnRC and ToT as much as possible! Especially as long as RnRC and TSM are tiered, I think that's the way it has to be done! And I could NEVER get enough of ToT. It'd actually be hard for me to get off and go over to RnRC but apparently I'm not the only person in my family with a preference. :confused3 I LOVE going up first too...such a thrill!

I can't handle heat! OR HUMIDITY EWWW. I'm so happy Colorado has basically no humidity. My family is all from Iowa and I lived there in childhood and it's so humid and buggy. Yuck! If summer was slightly shorter I'd think Colorado had the perfect weather!

And I LOVE TOT! It's one of my faves. I like RnRC but it's just not the same as TOT in my heart. My mom can definitely get enough of it, though :lmao: the drop does her in. We don't really survive our DHS day!

I have already started planning my trip and it makes it seem much closer! We also have the hurdle of trying to get my husband excited about it so we'll see!
Hi! Letting you know that I'm here reading your TR! Can't wait to read more!!

Thank you!

What a great idea to make the Ewok Village, Swiss Family Robinson style!

Someone call Disney and get me a job and a large budget!

I'm back from neglecting my trip report! I went through a phase of being quite sad that I was not in Disney World but now that rates for 2015 are about to be released and the new trip is looming, I'm bad to all-things Disney mode!

I left off at lunch time at my FAVORITE RESTAURANT. I have been there every trip except one and I regret missing it last time. It's pretty much my grandma's house plus hilariousness. This was my favorite time yet. It was EXCELLENT. We arrived right at open and waiting in line for like, 5 minutes. The people in front of me were attempting to make reservations for later and it was taking forever. We were finally checked in and got to wait a couple minutes! (I love waiting there because it gives you time to check out the little details!)

We got seated at a TV table! For the first time ever. It was quite fun.

Mom was lovin it. It was her first time and she was having fun remembering having all the same decorations growing up.
Our waiter was AWESOME. I unfortunately forget his name but I vaguely remember him from our honeymoon. He wasn't our waiter but he was into shoes and my husband was wearing his limited edition Luke Skywalker Adidas high tops and he stopped to talk. He was, by far, the most into it waiter ever. He was hilarious and SO sarcastic.
Mom got a Coke and a smile

I got a cocktail which apparently got neglected in the photo taking category.
We decided to split the fried chicken. 4 pieces was plenty for the two of us and we got two sides of mashed potatoes! It was delicious as usual. Hot, fresh and crispy.

AH
There's the cocktail!

I cannot remember what it was called. It was just okay. I should have got the Dad's Electric Lemonade like I was recommended (It's okay, I got one later ;) )

WE ALSO GOT ONION RINGS! Best ever. So good.

During the meal, Chef Eddie stopped by to ask how our chicken was and we said it was fabulous. Then he told us that our waiter was David Hasselhoff's stunt double! (he wasn't but he hates when Chef Eddie tells people that). So Chef Eddie made us heckle him about it. It was excellent. He did sort of resemble the Hoff! A bit

Mom contemplating dessert (she doesn't know I took this)

Here's my re-do cocktail. It was yummy

We decided for dessert we would split a strawberry shake! So we double fisted

Then we had The Hoff take our picture for us

And we were off to our fast passes!

Up next we ride all the rides over and over until we become disoriented and sick! BEST DAY EVER :hyper:

Up next we ride all the rides over and over until we become disoriented and sick! BEST DAY EVER :hyper:

Funny, my daughter and I also think riding rides until we are sick make the best days ever too!

Looks like you had a great lunch, I'm contemplating trying there next time.

Aren't those onion rings at 50's Prime Time amaaaaazing?! Glad you had a great lunch.

They are so good! Equally as good as Sci-Fi's because I'm pretty sure they're exactly the same :rotfl: But 50's doesn't creep me out
Funny, my daughter and I also think riding rides until we are sick make the best days ever too!

Looks like you had a great lunch, I'm contemplating trying there next time.

Definitely go there! It's fabulous. Although. I've only ever ordered the fried chicken so I don't really know. But my husband loved the meatloaf!

It's been a while but here I am drinking out of my fancy World Showcase wine glass and on a roll with my future trip planning, feeling the urge to reflect back on my last trip. I want to finish this thing before real sports start and I have something to watch every night!
We finished off having just enjoyed a delicious meal at one of my must-do restaurants at Disney. The food was amazing and we had the best server I've ever had there. Next was the fast pass portion of our day. So we headed over to my favorite rides ready for a second go at things.

Photobucket is telling me we must have had time between lunch and our fast pass. Because we are clearly heading in a different direction. But I assure you it was just a picture taking walk!

THE MUPPETS! I love The Muppets. I went ahead and bought all the seasons of the original show. I find it's the absolute best viewing option for when you're home sick. And now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure we watched the show. Actually, positive.
(this is why I can't do trip reports this far a part, I forget! Last TR was done in like, a month and so I decided I'd space it out better this time. Bad choice!)

Me loving the Muppets

Next was another ride on Star Tours. This would make 2
Right before this ride I told mom "I hope we get to go to Hoth. Hoth is my favorite" and true to Disney Magic we got Hoth this time!

NOW we headed over to our FP place and apparently got a hat picture!

First FP+ we went with was Rock N' Roller Coaster. LOVE IT. We rode and quickly surpassed the ENORMOUS line and had some time to spare. Mom wasn't feeling too swell so we decided that the little time we had between FPs would be spent on a nice bench!

We ended up talking hockey. My mom likes the Avs too. But she has to be told things from me and my dad. But she knows the deal. She knows his greatness, Mr. Patrick Roy, and even some of the youngins on the Avs right now. So she does legitimately care just doesn't know much on her own :rotfl2:
The season was ending and the Avs were on a miraculous push towards winning the hardest division in the NHL after finishing 2nd to last the year before so we were excited.
Unfortunately, our bench mate was a Sabres fan. Poor guy. They just have to suck a bit like my team and they'll be back!
We talked a bit about 1999 (HULL'S FOOT WAS TOTALLY IN THE CREASE [still kind of hate the Stars]) and then it was time for our TOT FP so we said good bye to the awesome old man Sabres fan!

I officially took no more pictures until dinner so I will give you a quick run down on the rest of the day. We had a great ride on TOT and then headed back to Star Tours. We both love it and decided we wanted to ride it over and over. BAD PLAN.
We rode it while waiting for our FP time to come up. Wait was still low so we rode again. Still no fast pass time. So we decided to sit on the curb and wait for the FP because our tummies were NOT agreeing with our desires to spend more time in the galaxy far far away. We people watched and spent energy attempting to keep our stomach contents inside. After getting attacked by a gecko lizard deal thing we decided "we don't NEED to use this FP, 4 times is enough" so we left it at that. :( Hopefully the trip with my husband gets us more than 4!

We decided to head back to the room and take a nap before dinner.

UP NEXT: A forced dinner at Jiko.

So this trip was my first time experimenting with mid-day naps. I have a thing with naps. I don't have an appetite for an hour or two after I wake up from them. This, combined with the day of an insane amount of rides was making me super sick. I could tell it was definitely a motion + just waking up thing and not a real sick, but I was NOT in the mood to eat.
Unfortunately, I woke up about 15 minutes before our reservation of my most anticipated meal of the trip. I decided I MUST stick it out and hopefully I'd feel better once we started eating.
We were eating at Jiko! My first signature experience after 3 trips and I was so excited. Which was why it was such a bummer to not feel well!
We got a great seat after only a couple minutes of waiting

Beautiful restaurant!

The bread arrived. I tried to eat some but it was just not the right thing for my stomach. Also, it was sweet. I do not like sweet breads (hate cake, donuts, etc. I get a bagel and it's plain, with plain cream cheese). I could tell it was high quality, though ;)

This is an ATROCIOUS picture but I need the proof

They brought us out that crazy French word which I'm not going to even try and get right (something about "amuse")
It was some sort of roast over potato.
Now, we are not classy people. I may have ridiculous standards for steak and enjoy an expensive scotch, but I did NOT know how to eat this. It was on an enormous spoon and I couldn't decide if I needed to stick the whole this in my mouth at once? or just grab a utensil and do it classily. I went with sticking the whole thing in my mouth! If that's not okay, they shouldn't serve it on an enormous spoon!
It tasted good, but for my stomach, I probably shouldn't have had that big of a bite..yikes

I was so excited to have wine here. I really do love wine despite the sick. But it's much more filtered that beer so it's a lot less yeast. I get a tad sick but since the night was going to be spent at the resort I was ready to commit. I decided that at the moment, that was a bad idea. I went with sprite instead. I thought it would calm my stomach!

Mom ordered the oysters. I had to have one :( I love shell fish. They were DELICIOUS!

It seems like a weird thing to eat when your stomach sucks but the small portions and the ease of swallowing was quite nice!

Mom also got the cucumber soup which she really enjoyed. I took a picture but it was so washed out all you could see was the breadstick.
By the time entrees arrived I was feeling much better so I grabbed the waitress and got a Cabernet to go with my steak. It paired amazingly.

(our server was okay. She was stand-off-ish at first but then warmed up)

We both got the filet

It was great but we couldn't finish. Even though I was feeling better, I still didn't have a desire to eat much!
We finished up and decided on a walk before bed.

I was a tad disappointed that we didn't have a better time there. It was so good, we just were not in the mood! :sad2:

Getting some more updates out of the way while I'm still in the mood to update! :goodvibes

It was time for our Animal Kingdom day. The original plan was Animal Kingdom, Flame Tree Lunch and then the F! dining package at Mama Melrose for the evening. We didn't do much of that. Reasons to come...

We started by going straight to Expedition Everest which we love!

Asia is probably my favorite place in all of the parks. Amazing theming!

The line was so short I didn't get my normal Everest Line pictures. So we rode again!

Time to head over to Dinosaur!

I was DETERMINED to ride with my eyes open. I've been on it 3 times and never got to the scary part. THAT WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE :cool1:

I TOTALLY kept my eyes open. And I have to say, it's WAY less scary with eyes open than it is with them closed. :rotfl:

Next was Kilimanjaro Safari for our FP... And this was where the day took a turn for the worst!

Long story short, I did not take any pictures on the safari. Right after we boarded the vehicle, my mom got sick! I was freaking out. There was no where for her to do what I knew she was about to do (she had been fighting through being sick all week, and keeping it a secret to spare my trip, she's such a great mom).
I thought fast. I was wearing a cami under my tank top so I took my top tank off and gave it to her to do her business in discretely. I felt SO BAD for her. But we had managed to not make a mess and no one noticed. I don't really remember the safari. I felt too bad for her.

She claimed that she felt much better afterwards so since we had already rode all the rides we had fastpasses for later and all we had left was to see the animals on the trails, she stuck it out for me, assuring me it was okay.
So up next is the rest of Animal Kingdom and then our revised evening plans!

With mom sick we went on a leisurely stroll through the animal trails

bahahhaha

We had to take a couple of breaks but she was holding it together.

On our honeymoon, I got eggrolls here and it was amazing so I decided that I needed a snack.

They were pretty awful...they were soggy and not hot :( Last time they were amazingly crispy. Soggy eggrolls are just no good :(

We went on the next trail after

The tigers were not very exciting today :(

Next I wanted to try a yak attak so we headed back that way.

It was tasty but not as pretty as the pictures I saw that turned me onto it in the first place. I drank it as we exited to park and I stopped to watch some birds while mom stopped at the bathroom one last time

We got back to the room and I was hungry so we stopped to get food (mom obviously didn't)
I went with the burger

It was not good at all. It was cold. So cold the cheese didn't melt at all. I was disappointed.
After naps, mom was feeling better but we decided to cancel our evening plans. We really wanted to have a great last day and didn't want to push ourselves so we called to cancel the Mama Melrose package. We were totally willing to pay the fee for less than 24 hr canceling but since mom was sick they volunteered to waive it. So nice!
We decided to take a walk and explore the resort a bit more.

We went back up to the room and saw these guys bein' friends

and then decided we needed something to eat! We wanted to stay at the resort so we went with Jiko again! We were both feeling fine this time and were super excited they had reservations available still.

So up next is Jiko pt 2! The redo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter