The 6-11 AM day after Thanksgiving Walmart thread

binny

do something that MATTERS!
Here is the sale ad for Wallys for the day after Thanksgiving I hope this helps someone. I borrowed it from Freebies board... Have fun!

QUASAR VHS-C Camcorder - $199
Apex DVD/CD player - $74.87
Power Wheels Little Wrangler - $69.96
Orion 25 inch Color tv - $149.95
Quest Boys Spike or Girl's Glitter Bike - $25
Roadmaster Elevation 12 speed /26 in bike $48
Sesame Street Rock & Roll Country doll - $10
Talk n Skate Mickey - $10
Play-Doh Ice Cream Set $5
Lego Duplo/Creator 40 piece bucket - $5
Sorry and Clue Games $5.88
Cabbage Patch Kids - My first Haircut $10
Baby I know Interactive Doll $10

Fisher Price Rescue Heroes Command Center - $20 THIS ONE COMES WITH
A FREE ELECTRONICS SOUNDS FIGURE AND A FREE TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Commands Buzz Lightyear $ 9.96
Nikko 1:16 Full Function Remote Control Truck $19.88
Barbie Fashion Gift Sets - $8.88 (Barbie and four different outfits)
Barbie Sports Cruiser or Sun Wheeler Car $5
Barbie PLayset (pool, Summer Garden)$5
Hot Wheels Vehicle PLayset $7
Extreme Portable Basketball Hoop - $58.88

Aurora 5 sheet shredder $27
Lennox CD boombox or personal cd player with tuner $19.88
Kodak DC3800 Digital Camera 2.1 Megapixel, 2X zoom, and 1.5 in screen
Symphomic 4 head hi fi vcr 47.77
Nintendo Game Boy Color (NOT ADVANCE) 34.88
HP Computer $698
Black and Decker 4 tool Combo kit $49.96
B & D 18 volt cordless drill 49.96
2 slice toaster/sandwhich toaster/waffler maker/mini food chopper/
hand mixer/electronic knife $5 Choice
Pioneer CD player with 3 bad equalizer - 99.84 (car)
30 Quart Turkey Fryer 39.96
Kitchen Selectives 4 patty grill 19.96
Revere 16 piece copper clad or stainless cookware 49.96
Corelle Impressions 40 piece dinnerware 49.96
Shapr microwave 44.88
Eureka upright vacuum $35
Men's Jerzees Sweats 4.38
Ladies Hanes her way Sweats 4.38
Girls Hanes her way /Boys Jerzees Sweats 3.46
Infants or toddler garanimals 3.46
Infants and toddlers boys/girls jog set $5.66
Kids Connection Musical Light up pony/2 car flash n sound $5
Boys Faded Glory waterproof hikers $12
Ladies Faded Glory Ribbed turtleneck sweater $5.78
Ladies Catalina Plush v neck Pull over top $7.22
Ladies Fanfares Tall boots $10

Men's Reversable Down Parka $29.98
Men's Rustler Pre-washed jeans - 8.88
Men's Arapaho Waterproof Hikers $12
Ladies Bobbie Brook Turtlenecks 3.82
Womens BB mock neck long sleeved t-shirt 4.82
Ladies Faded Glory Classic Jeans 7.77
Girls Hanes her way Turtleneck Shirt 2.88
Girls Faded Glory 5 pocket jeans 5.77 4-6X
6.77 7-16
7.77 7.5-16.5
5.44 3m-5t
Boys relaxed fit Rustler jeans 5.77 4-7
6.77 8-16
8.77 8-18H

Glitter Rope Bracelet 19.97
Fashion watches 2 for $5
Dorel Metal Arm Futon 79.97
Classic Treasures Figurine - $13
Brother sewing machine - 97.43
Rope Light set - 5.94
Deer lawn Ornaments (Light up/mesh like ones) 24.92
6.5 Foot Douglas Fir Pre-lit tree 44.74

This same info is on the "Look What I Found" board at http://www.mycoupons.com , with the price of the Kodak Digital camera updated to $199.

I think Wal-Mart will be very, very crowded that morning. :earseek:

Originally posted by travelcoupons
That is 5 hours in which I will not be found anywhere near a Wal Mart.

I second that emotion.

We did the 4am-queue-for-Furby routine a few years back. (Still can't believe it.:rolleyes: ) I remember seeing the hordes swarming the store with multiple carts full of stuff. Yikes.

I agree. I will be no where near Walmart. Last year they actually BROKE the door off the hinges at Walmart. We will be at WDW getting sprinkled with pixie dust at that time!!! Take care if you go!!!!!

We went there a couple of years ago for the after Thanksgiving sale. My husband had to stop 2 women from closed-fist punching each other over cheap batman toys. We avoid the stores altogether for the entire weekend! IMHO, I'd rather my children learn whats really important - celebrating Thanksgiving weekend with family, over getting the newest toy or device for Christmas.

Nice info, if they catch the Associate that leaked it, they will be fired immediately.
Unfortunately, I will be there at 6am to open the photo lab. Frankly, I would rather drink Draino.
Luckily, that was not a complete list as I know the photo center will be selling more than just that camera.
And, no, I am not telling. I like my job.

aw, you're no fun Gail!

Seriously though, I'd rather not know about the great deals other people will be getting while I am driving to visit realatives.

Happy shopping & crowd fighting everyone!

Gillian,
This is the one time I think I would prefer to travel to visit relatives. :)
I am not not fun, I just don't believe in feeding the competition information they don't need to know. ;) Hint, the Kodak Digital is not the best for the money.

Hey Gail? Without getitng in trouble what do you think the best digital walmart sells is? i always look but the guy in our store never has a clue. I keep batitng the idea around then change my mind but one of these dyas I am just going to do it.

Really someone would get fired for leaking? YIKES! I shoudl work for wlamart I send people there from other stores all the time LOL!

GAIL HAYDEN, Hi! I also work at Wally World, and I too am dreading Blitz! Arrgg... But I promise I didn't leak the info, either. :D

I work for the competition! We could care less what walmart is selling. The ads have been set for months, it's not like we're going to change them now!
We match all competitors ads, so I'll just clock a lunch (once the madness dies down) and get my shopping done. Good Luck to all you bargain shoppers!

In my parent's town, where I ALWAYS am the day after Thanksgiving, I love going to the local ToysRUs, which is right around the corner from the local WalMart. It splits the town in TWO! There are 1/100th of the crowd I have to deal with in Atlanta and they're really nice,too!! I've always gotten what I needed and did it calmly. Try doing that in Atlanta! :D

And I am one of the throng that will be there, somewhere!!

I've done it every year for the last 15 years!! I LOVE getting into the christmas spirit with a bunch of crazy shoppers!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thanks for the link! Now my SIL and I can make our "game plan of attack" early!!!:earseek:

Jacquelyn:D

I usually go but just for freebies. Pick them up at the door and leave. Works great.

Another Wal-Mart associate here. Who ever leaked this stuff must be good. I've been asking my boss what our dept. (jewelry) is having for the day after Thanksgiving sale and she's sort of hinted generally but nothing specific. Not much on that list from jewelry so I know its gotta be more than that. I'll be at work that morning, working 6-11 am! I think its hysterical to watch everybody go nuts! If I wasn't working I'd be out there with them!!! At least the shift goes by real quick since we keep so busy.

I only work during the Christmas holidays. This is my 3rd year in jewelry. Sure helps with all the extra expenses this time of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter