The Baloo 3 week European Adventure

The summer also had some fun days of meeting Japanese friends and Heathrow and driving them around London; taking one of my brothers and mom to Southend before he had surgery; seeing the amazing Biffy Clyro and Foo Fighters as well as Alice Cooper and Roger Taylor. Wet summer, but still tried to make the most of it.

the plans for the future:

September - Blackpool
October - Enjoying the Halloween offerings of Legoland and Chessington
then in April - Normandy,Puy Du Fou, Futuroscope, DLP, Parc Asterix and Paris.

Your plans sound great, and funnily enough we are off to Legoland for DD8 soon to be 9's birthday. We haven't been for years and to the best of my memory never went on a single ride!!! as first child was about 3 1/2 and second was about 6 months.

We hope to do the new Atlantis ride, by legging it straight to it when the park opens, then q-bot the rest of the best! DD8 has recently become a thrill seeker, so the Dragon I guess is a must, but not too sure how happy I am that many of the great rides seem to include water....in a UK all season tourist attrction???? Here come the waders!

Wow. What a fabulous trip report. Loved it. I'd never heard of Europa Park either, so thanks :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear what you thought of the Pleasure Beach, we were there for the 2nd time this year on the 9th of September & going back on Friday as part of the "free return" offer that's running September & October. We used ton have all our family holidays in Blackpool so I knew the PB really well. Last time I went was 2004 & it was OK. We were in Blackpool last September & we headed down & it was the first I knew of having to pay to get into the site. DD was just over 1 years old, so we didn't bother.

DD's Godless Mother works for Nickelodeon so she has TONS of Nick Merchandising & loves Dori & Bobbie despite not watching them, so we decided to go in July before the schools broke up. We had the most fantastic time. I was really impressed with how much better the whole park is now you have to pay to access it, than before. After the fireworks on the 9th, we headed down central pier for a while, there were too many crowds to battle down with the pram. The pier really reminded me of what the PB was like before they implemented the charge.

DH enjoyed it so much & even more so, enjoyed watching DD love it, he got excited about our Disney Trip in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter