The Beta Kids Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we have like a website? cause i'm pretty awesome with HTML and javascript! :teeth:

btw i need the rules A.S.A.P. also if any members who like their vmk photo posted on the website please pm it to me!

i need a site to host the music because tripod wont upload it or if someone can upload it on their server or something like that :teeth:

I nearly died of a heart attack Nanoer when I loaded the page and found music on the page coming from nowhere!! Now I am ok..

pokemon_master said:
I nearly died of a heart attack Nanoer when I loaded the page and found music on the page coming from nowhere!! Now I am ok..

LOL but is it cool so far? tripod takes -2x the speed to upload a song that it does to play it :lmao: and i like tripod because i use it a lot geocities and other stuff is too confusing

got pictures?

If you pm me pictures of you in VMK i'll put it on our website! Remember only profile size pictures which is a picture of you next to you signature

Hi Kids,

I stuck your thread. :teeth:

Nanoer, I can't see the logo or go to the game page.

Great job on the Site Nano! If I may suggest something, you could always use FreeForums for a Board if you ever wanted one. :)

I can send you a pic of me on VMK. Or i can send you the link for my avatar. Whichever one you wish.

Karen

pokemon_master said:
Me and Marcm have had the idea that we should have a Beta Kids club for everyone on the VMKids communtiy board; sorta like the Zeta Girls, but ANY kid can join. That's right anyone; boy or girl!

There are a few rules though..

1) Don't break the DIS or VMK rules..
2) Treat each member equally and fairly
3) No Adults! Well, maybe a couple but not much! :teeth:
4) Have fun!

Who likes this idea? Me and Marcm will be leaders of the club, but we MAY decide to elect some leaders laters.

Just bumping your own rules up. It seems that some of your members don't remember what they are....in particular rule two. Personal attacks are not allowed here on the DIS, please treat people with respect. I know that most of the kids on this board are great....I wish more kids could be like you guys :thumbsup2

Aghhh! You put on BEETLES!!!!! AND IT SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!YOU SURE ARE GREAT AT THAT NANOER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Aghhh! You put on BEETLES!!!!! AND IT SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!YOU SURE ARE GREAT AT THAT NANOER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again one word: skillz!!!!!!!!!!! that's like the 6th time i said that and it was true lol!

Reminder: Pictures sent to me to put on the website should be no bigger than this

stafftester.jpg

Captain Brain said:
Hi Kids,

I stuck your thread. :teeth:

Nanoer, I can't see the logo or go to the game page.

Great job on the Site Nano! If I may suggest something, you could always use FreeForums for a Board if you ever wanted one. :)

free forums doesnt let you make a board i just tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter