The Beta Kids Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah my internet keeps on flashing on and off but for some reason this site still works.I cant see the link u just posted bc of my weirdo computer lol.

pokemon_master said:
As you all know, Nanoer has been banned from VMK and therefore cannot particpate in our club events in VMK. So, I am temporarily freezing his membership to the beta kids. He may dicuss things and vote for things on the board, but since he can't be on VMK I can't really expect him to do much.

pssssh i just proved you wrong now didnt I? lol see? i have.... skillz LOL

i made us a forum AND a website that actually has stuff on it! i did more work than most members combined! lol i dont get much to do since i'm banned so i work on those things lol nothing against you pokemon just that i cant do anything so i want you to unfreeze my account lol :goodvibes

I LOVE POKEMON AND ROBOTBOI LOL omg the idea about the beta kids club is a good idea it sounds cool. ( im no adult im only 9 ) and i would LOVE to try out as leader!!!!!!!!!!! if we work together :grouphug: i bet we can make a lil room for out club ;) :thumbsup2

Emily A.K.A sUPOEREM oN THE GAME :)

like the site and the forums :)

right now i'm listening to the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious remix from disneymania 4 which you put on there

Nanoer said:
looking for mods too! (especially good photoshop and graphics artists)

Well, if you need help I've got some experience with a website and some graphics making. Here is my site: Only-Three.com and from there you can get to my art portfolio (that is still pretty small)

MissGalinda said:
Well, if you need help I've got some experience with a website and some graphics making. Here is my site: Only-Three.com and from there you can get to my art portfolio (that is still pretty small)

LOL nice personal touch!

if you know how to use photoshop or are awesome with paint and know how to edit pictures and can draw YOU'RE HIRED!

Hey Nanoer, I'm pretty good with Paint... but right now I'm grounded... I'm using a computer at school. I'd like to be a mod onyour forum. And a note to myn friends on VMK: You probably won't see me till my birthday... :(

how about making me tech support? :angel: and good luck on you AS exams!

id like to join please put my name down

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter