The DIS Dad's Club VI - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a mancave-warming gift. Every room looks better with one of these on the wall!
ea1.jpg

Look guys, BirdsLightyear got us a dartboard!! :cool1:

I'm sure you will meet up with alot of the Dad's backtrack on the Dec thread to see who will be at the park you will be at. I'll try to meet up with you even ifit's at the resort (use the Monorail alot):goodvibes

I like the new thread! It's so roomy.

I'm gettin' ready to go to the LSU/Bama game tomorrow.

We had Toy Story 3 movie night tonight. Let everyone design and bake your own pizza (ala Pizza Planet) and then had hot cocoa during the movie.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. :cool1:

Look guys, BirdsLightyear got us a dartboard!! :cool1:

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: Go Giants!

Anyway the last thing I asked on Dis Dads V that will most likely be interesting, was what TV Dad or TV Dad combo would best desrcibe yourself:confused3

For me it would be a cross of Al Bundy & Red Foreman:lmao:

I think it would be Danny Thomas from Make Room For Daddy. They act like they really respect me but they're probably laughing at me behind my back. I know; I'm really dating myself here! ;)

Anyway the last thing I asked on Dis Dads V that will most likely be interesting, was what TV Dad or TV Dad combo would best desrcibe yourself:confused3

this is from my wife, not me. a cross between a younger frank barone and paul teutel sr.(the paul thing is not my fault, my mom was a stay at home mom and was a 5 foot italian lady. shoot first,ask questions later.:lmao:) that entire side of the family scared the peanut butter out of my wife when she first met them. she asked me, why do they scream at each other? there not screaming, thats the way they talk.:lmao: so sit down and eat something or they will unload the frig. till you do.:lmao:

Page 7 Ownage ... :stir:

Oh come now AirGoofy - you haven't been around in the DDC long enough.

I've been around since version 2, and yes, witnessed the 20 page chat-a-thons. I just really wanted to get on before page 5.

Those are two good examples. I guess mine would be Homer Simpson - drinking, overweight, no home repair skills, and generally everything else (minus the jaundice).

It is not really a TV Dad...but I am a Clark Griswald type from the Vacation movies!

birds, the disney store in the lehigh valley mall always has alot of good deals on the kids stuff. thats all the store has anymore. if you ever get up this way, let me know.:thumbsup2 ill be going back to philly on the 17th, dw has a follow up apointment. we should be in and out. her apointment is at 7:45, we'll get there around 6:15 and go to breakfast at the midtown 2 dinner than walk over. we should be out of the city by 8:30.:thumbsup2
....Ok...we should try to meet up then i will see how my work schedule is and if i can i will take the train in

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: Go Giants!

I think it would be Danny Thomas from Make Room For Daddy. They act like they really respect me but they're probably laughing at me behind my back. I know; I'm really dating myself here! ;)

Ok we will find out the 21st...were the giants stand :rotfl2:

ANOTHER PEANUT BUTTERING GREAT DAY!!! Just paid off trip in full!!! WOOHHOOOOO!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Afternoon gentleman. Was told to stop by and visit by a DIS Dad new friend. Just joined DIS boards a few months ago to do research for our DCL trip. needless to say I am hooked on DCL and plan on sticking around for a long time...I have nothing better to do than plan our next DCL trip.

One of these years we may actually make it down to Disneyworld for the family, but right now only 588 days until our next trip. :woohoo:

Afternoon gentleman. Was told to stop by and visit by a DIS Dad new friend. Just joined DIS boards a few months ago to do research for our DCL trip. needless to say I am hooked on DCL and plan on sticking around for a long time...I have nothing better to do than plan our next DCL trip.

One of these years we may actually make it down to Disneyworld for the family, but right now only 588 days until our next trip. :woohoo:

Welcome aboard Jason :cool1:

The 21st it is! Actually, I'm happy even if the Giants just win two games per year........against Dallas!
same here but dallas does not look like a challenge now :lmao: who am i kidding eagles like losing to the losing team ever year

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter