The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Anyone get shipping notice on new dresses yet? I think I’m overly worrying about this....

I honestly feel better knowing it’s just not me...that means maybe Disney is being slower than normal and not just oversold.
Totally understandable! I was especially nervous for the first few days because it didn’t show up in my order history either. I finally feel better now that it’s there. This is my first Disney dress so I suppose I’m just overly excited for it to get here :laughing:

Totally understandable! I was especially nervous for the first few days because it didn’t show up in my order history either. I finally feel better now that it’s there. This is my first Disney dress so I suppose I’m just overly excited for it to get here :laughing:
Well poop! Last I looked, mine wasn’t showing in order history :(
You’ll love the dresses! They become an addiction!

Edit....well, never mind...I found my orders so yay!

Last edited:

Mine still isn't in my order history but I can find it if I search for it. The ears I ordered in the same order shipped, the dresses did not. But the shipping confirmation said that the other items in my order would ship at a different date. They're really stressing me out!

Mine still isn't in my order history but I can find it if I search for it. The ears I ordered in the same order shipped, the dresses did not. But the shipping confirmation said that the other items in my order would ship at a different date. They're really stressing me out!
I’m glad you can at least find them in shipping. :) Mine still aren’t showing up in the history... Even ones I ordered before the ap discount... :sad: It also won’t let me search for them. Sometimes the search option shows, sometimes it doesn’t.

So glad it showed up for you. It is definitely nerve wracking. Congrats on your first dress. I ordered 2 so the will be my 10 and 11th and I am probably just as excited. LOL!!

I walked past my open Disney dress closet yesterday, yep they have a dedicated closet along with my wedding dress, and had the urge to just put on a dress to go pick up lottery tickets and something I ordered for curb side delivery. LOL! The 9th won’t get here soon enough. Now, to decide on what dress to wear... 🤔 Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. Our hockey team won last night so we are pretty happy.

My HM and Flamingo dress order shipped. The only thing that hasn't shipped yet is my Pooh dress, chip and Dale Jacket and the Mickey Flamingo pool float Alex & Ani, but the rest of that order was shipped and received.

I noticed that now on the site they say 2 weeks for standard shipping. It used to be 1 week.

Anyone get shipping notice on new dresses yet? I think I’m overly worrying about this....

The blue Haunted Mansion dresses ordered on Aug 10th are in transit with arrival date Aug 20th. What I am missing are a few Pandora charms ordered on 7th & 10th and only one is in transit.

EDIT: Sorry, I was pulled away. I ordered 3 pandora charms and only 1 is in transit. The other two I have not received shipping confirmations. This is stressing me out.

Last edited:
The HM dress I ordered is also missing from my orders yet the $$ came out of my account.?.hmmmmm..
The same happened to me and then all of a sudden, the order appeared. I would try not to worry too much! If you received the order confirmation, you should be good. I think maybe they just got bombarded with orders over the past week when so many new, highly sought after items became available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter