The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

[]
Oooh man I am beyond excited... new Tower of Terror dress and it is beautiful. Got the matching ears, too!View attachment 519188

The new ToT dress looks amazing, but halter isn't a good look for me. Has anyone converted one of these to straps? I see what looks like to black straps on the back so maybe I could continue those somehow? Hmm... Ideas? And when I say "I could" I mean I could take it to a professional and pay them to do it right. Lol

I'm torn on my thoughts of the new ToT dress. I absolutely love the front but am unsure about the back. I wish I could see a picture on a model.

I'm torn on my thoughts of the new ToT dress. I absolutely love the front but am unsure about the back. I wish I could see a picture on a model.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's basically backless except for the two thick black straps connecting to the collar. If it was possible to cut the collar off - and make it a necklace/collar - and then somehow create a straight neckline with straps going down the back I'd be ordering... wish the designer had just called me first! could've saved so much trouble. :P

Yeah, I'm thinking it's basically backless except for the two thick black straps connecting to the collar. If it was possible to cut the collar off - and make it a necklace/collar - and then somehow create a straight neckline with straps going down the back I'd be ordering... wish the designer had just called me first! could've saved so much trouble. :P

It's doable but it's going to cost you.

Same design as the yellow flamingo dress - maybe you can find a picture of that one on a model.
Good call out! I'll do some searching and see what I can find photo-wise.

Since the two styles are similar, does anyone know how the sizing ran for the flamingo dress? I'm petite but have a larger chest (38DD) so I'm not certain if a Medium will be too tight up top.

It's doable but it's going to cost you.
View attachment 519233
Pretty much the story of my entire wardrobe... like the time I wanted to turn my cathedral length beaded wedding dress into a swing-style pin up girl dress and no one would touch the project even at $400... sigh. This project seems so simple in my head - surge across the front, fold down, stitch neatly, add straps, but there's secret sewing magic going on that means nope, it's never simple.

I’m liking the Oogie Boogie, but think I’m gonna wait to see if they have it in stock when we are down there in a few weeks. I’d like to get my discount.
I wonder if Food and Wine will have a new Dooney this year?

I’m liking the Oogie Boogie, but think I’m gonna wait to see if they have it in stock when we are down there in a few weeks. I’d like to get my discount.
I wonder if Food and Wine will have a new Dooney this year?

I always wondered why Disney never allowed AP holders to use their discount online before. As for the general public, I also wonder when ShopDisney will release a 30% off site wide without constraints as seen below:

15% off $50, 20% off $75, 25% off $100, 30% off $150 [Exp. 12/03/19]
Use shopDisney Coupon CYBER

I got my Dooney yesterday. Bought it used, still no word on my dresses 😟 . Its super cute. But a lot bigger than I thought. I have a Coach wristlet that I have had about forever and it actually fits inside the Dooney one. LOL! It will definitely look cute with the purple HM dress if it ever comes in :) .

I got my Dooney yesterday. Bought it used, still no word on my dresses 😟 . Its super cute. But a lot bigger than I thought. I have a Coach wristlet that I have had about forever and it actually fits inside the Dooney one. LOL! It will definitely look cute with the purple HM dress if it ever comes in :) .
Same here...no shipping notice or anything and the $ is still in my account :(
I bought HM wallpaper fabric to match the dress for a mask....it looks like I’ll get the fabric before the dress.

Not sure if anyone got a picture of the back of the ToT dress but I found one on Mercari.

Attachments

• 951B3B50-AFC0-43E2-AE1A-07A7D60176CE.png
    951B3B50-AFC0-43E2-AE1A-07A7D60176CE.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter