The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I don't know that it's because of the stitches, I've had shirts with that sort of detail before with no issues. I think it's more that my bust is a little big for the bodice.

A picture would help considerably, please feel free to post a picture. You can even cut/cover your face if you feel the need. We don't judge here only support! Well, okay... the "Fugly" dresses is an entirely different topic!

A picture would help considerably, please feel free to post a picture. You can even cut/cover your face if you feel the need. We don't judge here only support! Well, okay... the "Fugly" dresses is an entirely different topic!
:rotfl2::rotfl:

NEWS

Keychain Autograph Book $12.99

upload_2019-2-27_13-28-34.png

This keychain is available at World of Disney in Disney Springs and most of the larger shops in the parks. It retails for $12.99, so it’s definitely budget-friendly! If you’re craving a little piece of “home,” there’s good news: this is available on the ShopParks app!

More photos of signatures can be found here:
https://disneyfashionista.com/keychain-autograph-book-holds-a-fun-surprise/

The New Grand Floridian Dooney & Bourke
upload_2019-2-27_13-39-50.png
The tote retails for $368.00, and the wallet retails for $198.00.
The rich brown leather assortment comes as a Shopper Tote, and a Zip Around Wallet. The leather is embossed with a delightful filigree design and a sprinkling of tiny Mickey Mouse icons. A gorgeous chocolate brown suede stripe contrasts down the center and helps a classic Dooney Duck logo stand out brilliantly. An inside trim of green suede lends to an even more classic feel of this bag, and it is finished off with a gorgeous red lining.

Link: https://disneyfashionista.com/the-new-grand-floridian-dooney-and-bourke-is-an-elegant-classic/

Thanks to Disneyfashionista!

Last edited:

I just saw this. Can you tell me where you got the Muppets skirt from. I absolutely love this.
Thanks! I actually bought it from Instagram - the account is backstitchbruja. You send her your measurements and she makes custom skirts - there are tons of cute fabric options (including lots of Disney stuff!)

Does anyone have experience with sizes from here and how they compare to US— my teen girls are LOVING these! :thumbsup2
I don't have any experience with these but I order a lot of clothes on-line (including stuff from China) and my only advice is to ignore the sizes - take measurements and order based on those measurements, regardless of what size that is.

Two weeks ago, the Vineland outlet also had a bunch of the Mary Poppins and the pink Fantasyland ones, as well as the Orange Bird and Snow White. Don't know if they're still there, and the size selection was definitely limited. They had a bunch of the apple bags, too, and a bunch of the smaller ones like Dr. Facilier.

Two weeks ago, the Vineland outlet also had a bunch of the Mary Poppins and the pink Fantasyland ones, as well as the Orange Bird and Snow White. Don't know if they're still there, and the size selection was definitely limited. They had a bunch of the apple bags, too, and a bunch of the smaller ones like Dr. Facilier.
They had one XL and one XS of the fantasyland one as of 4pm yesterday plus the above mentioned larger sizes of blue orange bird and Snow White.... if they did have Mary I would of snagged it

Lots of different Princess and the Frog Danielle Nichole bags like PP said there was a fun Faciliar one that was supposed to be a makeup brush bag I almost got to use as a clutch

NEWS

Not sure how I feel about this dress being added to The Dress Shop line up...but it's there!

Marvel's Captain Marvel Dress for Women by Her Universe $128.00

View attachment 387182

Link: https://www.shopdisney.com/captain-marvel-dress-for-women-1500085

Dooney & Bourke
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2019

Tote $268.00, Crossbody Bag $248 and Wallet $158
View attachment 387184

Tinker Bell
Tote $268, Satchel $248, Crossbody $198
View attachment 387185

Link: https://www.shopdisney.com/brands/dooney-and-bourke

One of the few I can actually see myself wearing as most of them are way too short waisted for me. I love, love, love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter