• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

Wouldn't it be a cool thing for the 2 actors to have a meeting that starts with something to the effect of "Haven't I met you before?" or "You look familiar?"
"You look familiar" would be great!! :love:

A cameo by Opal would be icing on the cake! :flower3:

I knew she had been cast as Jackie Templeton but had no idea about the other tie to Port Charles. Been a long time since this show surprised me

Meanwhile, since when did Anna become such an idiot? Her sister has a knife to Valentin's throat but Anna has a gun. Alex tells her to drop the gun or Valentin gets it. So Anna drops the gun, lets Alex pick it up and puts on her own handcuffs? Even Valentin was telling her to take the shot. Anna doesn't give in that easily. And how did Alex manage to move them both to a warehouse, especially since Valentin was immobile from the drugs? I'm not buying this one.

Who's got Money on Williow being pregnant.

and after all, she's married to a Corinth's, who impregnates everyone No matter that Michael isn't related to Sonny by blood In soap opera world, these things/abilities so to speak can be shared by osmosis

• Haha
Reactions: Kae
Ugh, I haven't been getting notifications for this thread. Anyway, do we think anyone dies from this blast? I'm going to say no, but someone will be at death's door for a few days, perhaps Danny.
I can't believe Julian would leave a bomb there knowing Danny was in there, just doesn't make any sense.
So Carly figures out Nelle is Nina's daughter, but decides to tell Jax instead. I don't know what the harm would be to tell Nina. Nina needs closure on her daughter's whereabouts, sucks it's Nelle, but she needs to hear who her daughter was and what happened to her. Do we know who Nelle's father is?

Ugh, I haven't been getting notifications for this thread. Anyway, do we think anyone dies from this blast? I'm going to say no, but someone will be at death's door for a few days, perhaps Danny.
I can't believe Julian would leave a bomb there knowing Danny was in there, just doesn't make any sense.
So Carly figures out Nelle is Nina's daughter, but decides to tell Jax instead. I don't know what the harm would be to tell Nina. Nina needs closure on her daughter's whereabouts, sucks it's Nelle, but she needs to hear who her daughter was and what happened to her. Do we know who Nelle's father is?

I agree. A lot of the decisions don't make sense. Besides Danny being there, why would Julian even agree to kill Jason? He's Danny's (Julian's grandson's) father. Why would he want to devastate his grandson by killing his father? He also knows it would devastate Sam (his own daughter). It would make more sense to have Julian leave town rather than agree to kill anyone. I've read several accounts about the fallout. I don't know which are real and which are speculation, but it seems like Lulu will die (the actress has been let go). I've already read that Cameron will be badly injured, adding to Liz and Franco's worries.

Regarding Nina, her baby's father was Silas Clay (her husband at the time she slipped into the coma). Silas was also Kiki's father (with Ava). I think it made sense that Carly went to Jax with her suspicion about Nelle first. I also think they need to enlist Curtis to do more investigation to see if he can prove that Nelle is Nina's daughter before telling her. If Nelle had an autopsy at GH, perhaps they collected some DNA in the process? I think they need to be sure before leading Nina down that path. I also think it's too obvious to have Nelle be Nina's daughter. Plus, it should be someone who is actually alive so we can see the relationship between them play out. This has been going on too long to have Nina's daughter be dead. I'm still betting on it being Willow.

I agree this has gone on too long for Nina's daughter to be dead, so I'm wondering is Nelle really dead. We all know in soap world dead is not always dead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter