The GH Official Thread Part 3

I have watched GH since the beginning with Jessie, Audrey and Dr.Hardy. In fact, I was an ABC soap girl - watched all 3 soaps. For a while I missed All my Children and One Life to Live when they first were canceled. But don't even think about them now.

I almost hate to write this. I started not missing GH during the quarantine. I did watch this week but am just not interested in the story lines or the characters any more. I may give it another week but think it will most likely fall off of my recordings.

Any one else feel this way?

Has Julian suddenly gotten more grey? I was watching the other day, thinking "Boy, I don't remember him being that grey" Maybe he stopped the Nice and Easy.

Has Julian suddenly gotten more grey? I was watching the other day, thinking "Boy, I don't remember him being that grey" Maybe he stopped the Nice and Easy.

I noticed that Julian, Michael and Franco all have "Covid hair." Salons in many parts of California are still closed. Some are open for outdoor haircuts only, but no other services. It's funny that Julian and Michael seemed to grow their hair overnight after the courtroom scenes (which were filmed in March). Carly's hair also needs some attention. Her side sweep is noticeably longer and she was pushing it out of her face on yesterday's show.

Best line this week - Eva to Julian (discussing Nelle): "Why haven't you killed her yet?"

The first day of new shows I was wondering if some of them were doing their own make up, but it's probably corona tans

The first day of new shows I was wondering if some of them were doing their own make up, but it's probably corona tans
And different hair styles. I noticed mostly with Julian and Michael...funny they didn't seem to try to put them back the way they were before lol.

I have watched GH since the beginning with Jessie, Audrey and Dr.Hardy. In fact, I was an ABC soap girl - watched all 3 soaps. For a while I missed All my Children and One Life to Live when they first were canceled. But don't even think about them now.

I almost hate to write this. I started not missing GH during the quarantine. I did watch this week but am just not interested in the story lines or the characters any more. I may give it another week but think it will most likely fall off of my recordings.

Any one else feel this way?
When I started watching it when it came on again, it did feel off to me and I think it was the long hiatus. I'm hoping maybe after a few weeks I'll start to look forward to watching it again.

It also looks like he's grown his hair out.

Well, now it seems to be changing. One day this week, it seemed to be all brown again. But then the next day, it was back to it's "salt and pepper" look.
Meanwhile Michael hasn't changed. I read somewhere that he deliberately changed his hair style to look older. I just think that was a made up story-isn't their hair stylist back?

So Brooklyn decides to confront Nelle instead of calling the police to the Q Mansion where the actual kidnapping is taking place? :sad2:

• Haha
Reactions: Kae
So Brooklyn decides to confront Nelle instead of calling the police to the Q Mansion where the actual kidnapping is taking place? :sad2:
BLQ never was the brains of the family. I'm really hoping Julian is grabbing the 'roo and leaving Wiley asleep in his crib

I'm starting to wonder if Willow is Nina's daughter, but Nelle does have the necklace. I wonder if it's possible we'll see that Nelle stole the necklace from Willow.

Cyrus was on the Walking Dead and played a really good villain, but was only on a couple of episodes. I think that is all this actor is really capable of. He's not cut out for a major role. It sounds like he is talking slow because he's trying to remember his lines. I know doing soap operas is considered the hardest acting job with all the lines they have to memorize every day.

I’m having a hard time with the way they’re portraying the Mike story. He stopped eating days ago, at least. He should be lying in bed, in and out of consciousness. There’s no way he should be fully alert, standing up and feeding a horse. I know things are different in soap land, but this is just too unrealistic, especially after watching my dad’s decline and losing him last year.

I’m having a hard time with the way they’re portraying the Mike story. He stopped eating days ago, at least. He should be lying in bed, in and out of consciousness. There’s no way he should be fully alert, standing up and feeding a horse. I know things are different in soap land, but this is just too unrealistic, especially after watching my dad’s decline and losing him last year.
I agree. My dad died of lung cancer and in his last days he would not eat and went in and out of consciousness. There is no way Mike could just wake up like that and be well enough for an excursion. Like you said it's soapland, but this just hits way too close to home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter