The GH Official Thread Part 3

Saw someone post this on Twitter, one of the most heart wrenching scenes on GH ever:

I agree -- this was probably the most heart-wrenching storyline on the show...ever (and I've been watching it for almost 40 years). I've forgotten so much of what has happened over the years, but this is one of the storylines I clearly remember. And re-watching it just now brought back all of the emotion from when it first happened. The actors did amazing job with those scenes.

So sad about Jackie Zeman, I have also been watching since the late 70's when she was on there, her, Genie Francis and Leslie Charleston have been on the show the longest.

Yes and don’t forget Kin Shriner (Scott Baldwin), who also started around that time. I started watching just before Laura and Scotty were married. Scotty and Bobbie were also together as a couple a few times.

I started watching in the 70s and remember Scotty proposing to Laura when they were teens. It’s crazy how much time has passed! I hope they give Jackie a well-deserved send off. I was disappointed when Stuart Damon got nothing more than a photograph at the end of an episode.

So sad about Jackie Zeman, I have also been watching since the late 70's when she was on there, her, Genie Francis and Leslie Charleston have been on the show the longest. It's funny to think I started watching in like '78 and I was 10, what were my parents thinking letting me watch at that age, but my grandmother used to watch it to help her learn English and because of that I grew to love the show.
Like Bluezy said, with the writer's strike I hope they do her tribute justice after being on the show 40 plus years.
You and I are the same age! I also started watching soaps back then at 10 years old with my mom & older sister. Mostly All My Children, but eventually all of the ABC soaps. I guess the 70's are a different time, but I have also wondered why I was allowed back then. Lol

Yes and don’t forget Kin Shriner (Scott Baldwin), who also started around that time. I started watching just before Laura and Scotty were married. Scotty and Bobbie were also together as a couple a few times.
Omg, forgot about Kin Shiner, the four of them have been on 40 plus years. Even Robert, Holly, Tracy have been on for quite some time, probably early 80's if I'm remembering right.

Omg, forgot about Kin Shiner, the four of them have been on 40 plus years. Even Robert, Holly, Tracy have been on for quite some time, probably early 80's if I'm remembering right.
Tracy's first stint was before I started watching I think. I misspoke above and I started watching shortly before Luke and Laura married, not Scotty and Laura but I don't think I saw the famous scene where Tracy withheld Edwards meds from him when it first aired.

I'm shocked and saddened to hear of Jackie Zeman's passing. I remember her and Richard Simmons.

Guess there are several of us who started watching around 1978. I started in December, 1978, watching it as a way to pass the time as my infant son slept in his bed attempting to recover from open heart surgery. Didn't know then that Boston Children's Hospital would get me started on a long-standing passion for GH. I pity all the viewers who don't understand the whole background of the Ice Princess storyline. I'd accept some replay of the old episodes introducing that storyline and also some of Bobbie Spencer's early years.

Morgan Fairchild how I love how to hate her lol.

Glad Cody was there to make them stop messing with Sasha. And I love the actress who played Luna in OLTL. Wish she would be a regular on GH

It was announced last week that Haley Pullos, who plays Molly, would be temporarily off the show due to injuries she sustained in an auto accident. Now further reports are coming out, saying she was arrested for DUI. Her car jumped a freeway barrier and caused a head-on collision with a car going the other way. She had to be rescued from her car by fire fighters and was taken to the hospital. Police found edibles and mini tequila bottles in her car and determined she had been drunk. They went to the hospital to arrest her and she became hysterical and caused a huge scene. She finally had to be medicated to calm her down.

There is speculation as to whether or not GH will be willing to take her back. Some actor's contracts have conduct clauses in which they spell out which real-life offenses that can end their contracts. Details of her contract have not been reported, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I really like her as Molly and hope she gets the help she needs.

It was announced last week that Haley Pullos, who plays Molly, would be temporarily off the show due to injuries she sustained in an auto accident. Now further reports are coming out, saying she was arrested for DUI. Her car jumped a freeway barrier and caused a head-on collision with a car going the other way. She had to be rescued from her car by fire fighters and was taken to the hospital. Police found edibles and mini tequila bottles in her car and determined she had been drunk. They went to the hospital to arrest her and she became hysterical and caused a huge scene. She finally had to be medicated to calm her down.

There is speculation as to whether or not GH will be willing to take her back. Some actor's contracts have conduct clauses in which they spell out which real-life offenses that can end their contracts. Details of her contract have not been reported, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I really like her as Molly and hope she gets the help she needs.
Definitely hope she gets the help she needs but thinking as a Disney employee she won’t be coming back.

I read she is also suspected of a hit and run just prior to the accident.

The actress who plays Molly's problems remind me of the actor who used to play Nicholas Cassidine (not Marcus C., the one before him). And based on what happened to his employment, it doesn't look good for her.

The actress who plays Molly's problems remind me of the actor who used to play Nicholas Cassidine (not Marcus C., the one before him). And based on what happened to his employment, it doesn't look good for her.

True. Tyler Christopher was arrested for public intoxication and harassment. His mental and physical health began to spiral and his public life became too much of a liability for GH. This could very well happen to Haley Pullos. If the replacement actress nails the role and is accepted by viewers, GH might just decide to keep her rather than bringing Haley back. We'll see how it plays out.

Apparently she was very rude to the first responders.

Apparently she was very rude to the first responders.
I read that too! While they were trying to extricate her from her wrecked car, she was screaming about them ruining her $400 blouse. She also became so combative when police came to the hospital to place her under arrest that she had to be sedated. There was a report the other day that her dad drove her to a rehab in Malibu. The writer noted that they stopped at Taco Bell on the way. They even included a photo of her sitting in the car, wearing huge sunglasses and rummaging through a Taco Bell bag. Must have been a slow news day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter