The GH Official Thread Part 3

She sounds like she has problems hopefully she gets the help she needs. A lot of these young stars just cannot handle their celebrity. Certainly not making an excuse for what she did, she deserves jail time for driving drunk and hitting and running.

At the wedding by Carly.
Of course. The GH writers like to interrupt weddings with shocking revelations, like when Michael and Willow’s was crashed by the SEC. Or when Curtis found out he might be Trina’s father and immediately walked out on Portia. Or when Nina found out at her second wedding to Valentin that he had lied about Sasha being her daughter. Gets kind of old. :rolleyes:

Someone has to discover soon that Nina was the SEC culprit. Sonny has his people working on it. Ned has his people working on it. Brooklyn even surmised that it must be someone who's after Carly or Drew, but not necessarily both. Nina has a lot of gall to accept Sonny's proposal, knowing she tried to blow up his family. On the other hand, Olivia said she won't leave Ned for reporting something that Carly actually did wrong. Carly knew it was illegal and she chose to do it anyway. Always a tangled web!

Someone has to discover soon that Nina was the SEC culprit. Sonny has his people working on it. Ned has his people working on it. Brooklyn even surmised that it must be someone who's after Carly or Drew, but not necessarily both. Nina has a lot of gall to accept Sonny's proposal, knowing she tried to blow up his family. On the other hand, Olivia said she won't leave Ned for reporting something that Carly actually did wrong. Carly knew it was illegal and she chose to do it anyway. Always a tangled web!
Super sad that Olivia won't believe Ned. I hope he dumps her when it's all found out-

How did Nina know about the insider trading? Did she overhear it or did someone tell her? If she overheard it,, no one would suspect her then.

yes, because Nina is evil for turning angel Carly in for something she actually did. Lynch Nina and straighten up that halo above Carly's head

How did Nina know about the insider trading? Did she overhear it or did someone tell her? If she overheard it,, no one would suspect her then.

I'm thinking she overheard it one of those times she was lurking around the corner from Carly & Drew, but I'm not sure. It will be hard to pin it on her although she has motive. And lets not forget that she told Ava about it...so there's a good chance Ava will let it slip.

Did they introduce the new Kristina? Usually there is an annoucement. She was fine today, will take some getting used to. I recognize the actress, but can't place where.
Also, it's too bad that the actress who plays Molly has so many legal issues in real life, she finally got a meaty story line and now some other actress will get it

Did they introduce the new Kristina? Usually there is an annoucement. She was fine today, will take some getting used to. I recognize the actress, but can't place where.
Also, it's too bad that the actress who plays Molly has so many legal issues in real life, she finally got a meaty story line and now some other actress will get it

They didn't announce the new Kristina that I heard...I thought it was odd but figured I just accidentally skipped over it as I was streaming the show and skipping commercials -- thought I might have just fast forwarded through it. I think the actress used to be on a different soap opera.

Yeah, that's too bad about the whole Molly thing. She's been sitting on the sidelines for so long and now she finally has good storyline and she made some major mistakes that will likely cost her her job.

They didn't announce the new Kristina that I heard...I thought it was odd but figured I just accidentally skipped over it as I was streaming the show and skipping commercials -- thought I might have just fast forwarded through it. I think the actress used to be on a different soap opera.

Yeah, that's too bad about the whole Molly thing. She's been sitting on the sidelines for so long and now she finally has good storyline and she made some major mistakes that will likely cost her her job.

They didn't announce the new Kristina yet they did announce that Molly is "temporarily" being played by.....

Ned should not have to beg his family, particularly his wife, to believe he is telling the truth. Olivia treats him terribly; she is so overbearing. She acts like she is queen of the Quartermaines, but Ned can divorce her in a minute. Now it’s true that Ned mentioned insider trading between Carly and Drew and IIRC that is how Nina heard about it, and was then encouraged by Ava to call the SEC. I’m surprised no one suspects Tracy reported it.

The Willow story has been dragged out for so long, and of course she will survive and make a full recovery. :rolleyes2

Yes, she used to be Abigail on Days of Our Lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter